[Userscript]: WaniKani Ultimate Timeline

WaniKani Ultimate Timeline

:warning: This is a third-party script/app and is not created by the WaniKani team. By using this, you understand that it can stop working at any time or be discontinued indefinitely.

[ General Script Installation instructions ] :point_left: You’ll need a script host plugin like TamperMonkey
[ Open Framework Installation ]
[ Download / Install “Ultimate Timeline” ]

**NOTE: The following detail screens are optional, and can be disabled if you don’t want to see what’s going to be in your reviews.
ultimate_timeline_details

New configuration Interface:

118 Likes

The settings page…

1 Like

Help screen:

1 Like

This looks awesome. I’ll download it right away and have a look.

I anticipate there will be some requested changes regarding what details are displayed.  I figured I should gather some opinions before getting too crazy with the [settings] page.

Oo~ Definitely trying :smiley: Thanks for making another lovely thing~

Something’s wrong. It doesn’t show review bars.

1 Like

Same, I tried disabling the other timeline just in case too :P

(heavenly chorus singing) Thank you!!! :heart:

Lol… Nothing ever works the first time on someone else’s computer.
Either one of you willing to send me your API key so I can take a look?  
What browser are you using?

rfindley said... Lol... Nothing ever works the first time on someone else's computer.
Either one of you willing to send me your API key so I can take a look?  (rfindley@usa.net)
 I don't mind sharing here: 0b8888fe4e50ac63b48a392803e65187

I'm on Chrome  (build 46.0.2490.80), Windows 10

> Grid shows absolute time

Godlike! “time from now” was really inconvenient in planning review sessions.

sirvorn said...
rfindley said... Lol... Nothing ever works the first time on someone else's computer.
Either one of you willing to send me your API key so I can take a look?  (rfindley@usa.net)

Hmm... it's working here with your API key.  I'm using the exact same version of Chrome, and Windows 10.

Do you see any errors in the Javascript console?  (ctrl-shift-j)

rfindley said...
sirvorn said...

Hmm... it's working here with your API key.  I'm using the exact same version of Chrome, and Windows 10.

sirvorn said...
rfindley said...

Hmm…  Nothing unusual there.
What other scripts do you run?  I see ‘rikai’.
If you right-click on the timeline and select “Inspect Element”, then expand id=“timeline”, do you see any ‘rect’ stuff like this:

I just installed it and it works for me <3 Thank you very much :slight_smile:

(I disabled the review details right away though :S I don’t mind seeing the wanikani kanji and words in any other context, but seeing them on wanikani outside reviews seems counterintuive indeed)

Uh sweet, gonna try it right away.

Thanks for putting the work into this script and sharing it. c(°_:_°)つ

Quick-Edit:
Insta-Love when I noticed that now it’s not a generated image but separate items (current lvl/burn triangles,…) which makes it a lot easier to add for support your script for script/style/… authors.

rfindley said...
sirvorn said...
rfindley said...

![](upload://rOafZKENjJc87TmY70iF591h1rx.png)
Hmm..  Nothing unusual there.
What other scripts do you run?  I see 'rikai'.
If you right-click on the timeline and select "Inspect Element", then expand id="timeline", do you see any 'rect' stuff like this:

I went ahead and disabled the ones I was using. I did have the rikaikun extention on and I usually just use your timeline, Dashboard Progress Plus, and Wanikani Real Times :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This.

Also no rects…

Awesome! Thank you!