Wanikani screenshots 📸

1lesson

reaching new levels of laziness

todo

16 Likes

Plz give me more radical reviews so I can fix this EXTREMELY ANNOYING STATISTIC1!!

5 Likes

It’s been a long day, I’ll just do any reviews I have to do before I go to be-
reviews pt2
oh dear

12 Likes

I’m so bad at spreading out my long-term reviews. :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Pardon my noobness but did you get your review data from a script?

It’s WaniKani Ultimate Timeline.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

No problem. :slight_smile:

Have a poke around the #wanikani:api-and-third-party-apps category, too. You may find some more scripts you like there.

I actually had the script but never thought of hovering my mouse over the timeline to check which reviews were coming up. :sweat_smile: Thank you again, senpai!

2 Likes

oh wow, never knew your profile pic had cat ears. That’s so cute. :heart:

I’m in

1 Like

exactly. Since my target for JP is only reading and listening, so KW is not very beneficial too. Hence the reason I am ignoring it so much. :sweat:

Synonym problem is just too complex to deal with and disheartening. Wish there was a better solution to this.

1 Like

just did 27 KW reviews, got 17 correct and 10 wrong. just because synonyms and didn’t remember which kanji was used for this word. :sob:

I feel that I will forever be cursed to confuse 矢 with 失. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh…

3 Likes

Basically me but with 未 and 末.

1 Like

I hate those, too. But not quite with as much vigor.

ᵃᵐ ᴵ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵒ’ˢ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵐᶦˣᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ 未 ᵃⁿᵈ 末

7 Likes

Notice the horizontal bars (ground radical). In both kanji, one is bigger than the other, right? Now, imagine you’re on a race between the bottom of the kanji to the top of it. The kanji 未 has the big bar at the bottom. Why? Because you’re not there yet. There where? To the end of the race 末.

6 Likes

excellent!
i came up with a similar thing haha

EDIT: oh, there’s also this, i think i had a big gap between my lessons so i have to wait a while before i can level up :frowning:

2 Likes

You can use <small> to make text small

3 Likes

AHHHHH I’VE NEVER KNOWN I JUST PUT IT IN A SUPERSCRIPT GENERATOR THANK YOU, YOU KIND BEING

1 Like