Should I start again?

A: Ouch. :cry:

B: It never occurred to me to use the heatmap to look forward like that. Thanks for the hint!

I use the heatmap mostly as a streak-tracker, motivational thing looking backward in time. It shows Iā€™m coming up on 100,000 total reviews which is a pretty cool milestone, and Iā€™m making a good run on finally beating my longest review streak. I did 199 days in a row very early on, then somehow didnā€™t get another review in until after midnight on the 200th day. It wouldnā€™t have hurt nearly bad if it was the 237th day or some other ā€œnot roundā€ number.

For looking forward I like configuring the ultimate timeline to show 120 days out by SRS level (as shown above).

In case anyone not averse to scripts cares: hereā€™s my current dashboard (Iā€™m VERY fond of it):

Thatā€™s the GanbarOmeter script on top, followed by the Ultimate Timeline, then Burn Progress, the stock stuff, then the Heatmap, and the stock SRS distribution (which I can also see from the data view in the GanbarOmeter).

Iā€™m using the Breeze Dark theme to get that low-stress dark background.

Oh, what the heck. For completeness, hereā€™s the bottom half of my dashboard, too:

Thatā€™s the ultimate swiss-army-knife to poke around with up top: the Item Inspector.

Iā€™ve also got my Tofugu Latest in the middle there to see when Tofugu creates new blog entries (always worth reading).

3 Likes