The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Checking in for level 5, now on a 5 level streak.
Rushed through my vocab lessons just before my kanji reviews came up, below the wire this time!

11 Likes

level 3 streak 3

9 Likes

streak 11!

if i miss even one kanji review, it’ll put me a couple days back. otherwise, i level up on wed lunchtime.

10 Likes

How do you get to see those graphs in your dashboard? Is it some kind of mod?

2 Likes

Finally at 0/0 after a few months of being level 60 (procrastinated doing the vocab of the last few levels)

Time to start keeping it at 0/0 again :melting_face:

10 Likes

Yes, it is some kind of mod! There are tons of them. Find them on this thread: The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

Here are some popular ones I’ve seen recently:

Dashboard Cockpit:

Ultimate Timeline:

Heatmap:

Besides dashboards, I’d also recommend Double Check, which lets you re-type an answer if you made a typo.

8 Likes

Phew… got one in for level 7… thought that was never going to happen

14 Likes

この挑戦は随分大変ですよね。

15 Likes

…I don’t think I’m doing it right. :sob:

But at least I do my reviews almost every day. Some weekends I have a tad too much to drink and only do ~50 reviews, but I’m still doing over 100 every day that I’ve the brain for it, usually doing all the reviews.

It’s still a bit cursed. Even now, before doing the reviews… I’m going to get 106 on Monday. By the time Monday arrives, it’ll be more. And that’s why I’m not doing more lessons; it’s like no matter how diligently I work on my reviews, there’s always more.

6 Likes

it’s been a loooong time since I got here. And if I’m being honest I never thought it would come so soon and that makes me incredibly happy. I’m reaching a full year on wk and I’m only lvl 8 qq but this is good news for me. I want to make it to lvl 10 before I’ve completed the full year. And I’m almost to 9 so things are looking up!

13 Likes

keep up the good work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Level 29, streak 29

I slowed down after passing N1 but there’s still so many basic kanjis I don’t know, there’s no time to rest :laughing: Also I started learning Chinese because my coworker speaks Mandarin and it’s really fun! (though I can’t pronounce anything correctly haha)

11 Likes

I really like the lesson progress bars you have (where the pink is shaded based on apprentice types.) any chance you could share the link to the script?

3 Likes

So i was feeling really unmotivated to do reviews and lessons last few weeks but finally decided to clean all this mess and it’s done now! Although i have now 437 apprentice items, so i still have some work to do. I even broke record of revievs in one day: i’ve done 837 of them! and also i’ve done 194 lessons today, which is also a record

12 Likes

Damn 837 reviews in a day is rough. Good job. Most I’ve done in a day is 450, but I don’t skip a day.

1 Like

All ready for the radicals and kanji that will be guru’d in a few days :smiley:

11 Likes

One more to the streak, level 20 this time.

10 Likes

Third streak

11 Likes

Streak 12.

11 Likes

Holy crap, 20/20 success :skull:

This… This was h*ll.
January completely got away from me; I didn’t level at all which was extremely disheartening. But I think what truly killed me was a combination of a short vacation at the end of December/beginning of January in which I did not use vacation mode–I was getting about 50 done a day, but all those extra reviews I left all added up to the point that I was struggling with 500+ reviews that I just couldn’t keep down. And those burn reviews just kept piling up higher and higher too…
These last few days I finally found the motivation that had been severely lacking. I was able to force myself to do 100, 200, 300, and then 400 reviews over the last four days, respectively. Even though I averaged ~60% in most of those sessions, I did get them done. And I am going to be proud of myself for that. Time to let the SRS do its magic now. And time to take a deep breath, free of reviews for the first time in literally over a month. :heart_decoration:

Also, huge celebration, I hit over 1000 burns!!! :fire:

12 Likes