The 0/0 Streak Challenge

First post - Been staying on top of things and 0/0-ing every day for the past few weeks!

10 Likes

:sparkles: level 45! missed 0/0 for the last level, but that’s okay.

14 Likes

Completely missed checking in for 25, but here I am… 26!

11 Likes

Getting this in before the next wave of reviews come!

I don’t know how you guys can stay on top of things but seeing all these zeroes give me ample motivation sometimes.
It also helps that I do not have the leech training script on my work computer. Hehehe…he… hehhhh…>_<

16 Likes

What plugin is that for review analytics? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

It’s Ultimate Timeline

You might want to have a look at this list for other stuffs

5 Likes

I have no idea how some people can stuff everything into their brain to get 7-8 day levels, but this thread has pushed me to do a lot more upfront. I feel like it might be more efficient to space the kanji out a bit more, but I’m experimenting to see if I can do better than 12-13 day levels. I’d like to bring that down to 10 if I can. I’m doing a lot of my reviews immediately, but my brain can only remember so much.

7 Likes

Thanks so much @Kumirei! :ghost:

1 Like

00lvl2

Got level 3 and some new plugins. Hooray progress! :hugs:

13 Likes

And the apprentice is so low toooooo, 気持ちいいいい

12 Likes

10 Likes

This was a struggle today >_<

Hopefully i can keep this up.

10 Likes

Fast level, woooh!

I’m tired already.

10 Likes

Level 5! Still going strong! Took me a bit to do all the vocabulary lessons though…

lvl5

9 Likes

I’ve been coming back to this thread every level for almost half the time I’ve been on WK, and somehow I’ve made it halfway through to level 30. It really feels like I JUST started like… the other day… :eyes:

12 Likes

Starting to believe that this thread will do me more bad than good. I’ve become addicted to the 0/0 state and I can see how terrriiibbblleee this will be if (when) all my recent 70+ vocab sessions fall on the wrong day. Or my maybe I’m excited about it…

11 Likes

3 Likes

Addiction.

2 Likes

Level 8! Starting to guru the radicals so looking forward to progressing! I’ve been at 0/0 ever since I started. Super addicted to this type of learning.

7 Likes

You’re not alone, I STILL do all of my lessons at once most of the time…

2 Likes