Level 51 - 60 - Snap back to Reality

I have arrived.

2 Likes

Wait for me Reality! I will crush you someday.

1 Like

After a nice journey in paradise, back to harsh reality

4 Likes

What is that cool feature you have there? the graphic stats! where can I get one? :slight_smile:

How do I get this screen with the timeline to come up?

@Adamda @larrydeluca
This timeline is a userscript, here is the link to the topic where you can download it:
https://community.wanikani.com/t/Userscript-WaniKani-Ultimate-Timeline/10516?u=timelinker

2 Likes

Thanks so much!!

reached level 51 two days ago.
giphy
innit to winnit

4 Likes

← will arrive soon ~♪

7 Likes

Level 51. Here I go.

3 Likes

Still here, still suffering honestly…

3 Likes

I’m also here. I had to stop levelling for 20 days because I had too much reviews. Just doing all my reviews every day was more than enough. But now I’m ready for lvl 54 soon :smiley:

2 Likes

Go @PaleFire !

I’m not in a hurry. Will probably wait until early December before levelling up to 54. Then 2 week break (travelling). Will probably be at 55 or 56 in January.

1 Like
2 Likes

hahaha I’m not even doing all my reviews for the day, I’m just speeding through, seeing what sticks, and then working away at the stuff that didn’t slowly… it’s working kind of…

1 Like

Seriously. I slowed wayyyy down.

1 Like

59! Almost there!

4 Likes

Does anyone have a list of all the short levels?
I know 1, 2, most (all?) of 50 and at least one somewhere else… Would like a list if one exist, so I know when they come =)

1 Like

So from what I can see from IceCream’s chart…
46, 47 but not 48 (or they just took longer) and all 49-60. But isn’t there one odd one earlier as well? And lvl 1 and 2 =P

List (so far)
1/2
46/47
49-60

Any others?

1 Like

There has been several lists, but they are constantly changing, because devs keep moving a few radicals and kanji from a level to another. For instance I think level 25 used to be one of those short levels but it isn’t anymore.

1 Like