Level 21 before 2021!

Level up! Still on track with 7 days and some hours per level!
Still breezing with the vocabulary words (luckily) and amazed STILL of the amount of words I knew totally separated from their kanji. Makes me feel like I was afraid of nothing before. Kanji seems less scary know than a month ago, even those tricky ones with just the one stroke for difference…

Let’s keep it up friends! Hope to see you all on the finish line, but as always, remember to celebrate the daily progress as well!
:cherry_blossom: :star2: :sunflower: :cake:

Question: Do I have to manually change my level on the main post every time?

9 Likes

oh no I missed my own cakeday! i didn’t know WK had an indicator for that. thank you so much for 気づく-ing me!

2 Likes

Yes, You need to manually update the main post. Congrats on your level up PamuPanda :star2:

1 Like

I 気づくed your usage of 気づくin a sentence :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Which scripts are those to have the reviews timeline and JLPT progression bar?
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

For the JLPT level I’m using this [Userscript] Progress Percentages , while the timeline I’m using this one [Userscript]: WaniKani Ultimate Timeline .
Your welcome ~

2 Likes

You’re review schedule is TERRIFYING.

3 Likes

Thanks mate!

2 Likes

My mistake :see_no_evil: it’s more hell back then when I do lesson 3 times a day (7 morning - 7 afternoon, 6 night). Now, I’m clumping 20 lessons in the morning, but still no fixed time (around 6am-10am). Sometime, I do at night too if I want more than 20 lessons that day :laughing:
I gotta fix that in future :muscle:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh!

Agreed, I only do lessons in the morning. So I always do 20-25 lessons at 7 am, review them at 11am. Then because of how to SRS system works, ALL my reviews for the day come at 7 pm. It is so much less scary than what you have there. But I do have to be prepared to sit down for a 30 minutes+ session at night.

3 Likes

I dinged to Level 10 today, which means I have passed where I was when I fell off of WK previously (trying to do WK and grad school while working full time was a lot harder than I expected). Now to keep this train moving!

16 Likes

Absolutely! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I fell off on level 9 also. Envious of you!

3 Likes

You can do it! :smile:

4 Likes

And now I’m reminded that I never moved myself from “Levels 1-5” :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Happy days! First time going up a bracket and now at 11-15

My accuracy is not great (averaging 92-94% depending if it’s reading/meaning) compared to some that i’ve seen here (i’ve seen comments saying their 98% is bad! ?!?!), but i find it easier to just clear the entire level’s worth of lessons in one go then just reviewing as i go along. and maybe because i’m going through the core2k vocabulary (along side Genki 1-2), a lot of the meaning of the vocab words are already familiar to me, so makes it a bit faster.

In any case, here’s to the second half of this leg!

9 Likes

Excellent profile pic :wink:

And now you get to jump 5 levels at a single stroke :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats on your level up bangis :taco: I don’t know about others, 92-94% is pretty darn good in my opinion. I am highly confident that the 98% accuracy case is more of a outlier than norm.

4 Likes

助けて! I’m stuck on level 13 and I can’t get up TT.TT I don’t have the heart to start new kanji lessons… I just barely got my reviews down to 0; they piled up to ~600 before I woke up. At least I’m in the throes of my longest EVER Wanikani streak. 666 enlightened is cool, too, I guess.

5 Likes

Your stats look fine. Don’t worry, the energy will come back. This is a tough level, but you‘ll get through. I suggest to ease the pressure by doing only reviews for one week. There’s no need to rush. Then ease back into it when you feel good again.

Better than burning out.

There’s a phase like this every 10 levels. It either breaks you or it makes you stronger.

This will make you stronger.

8 Likes

I love this! I should print it out and look at it every day. It’s so true!

6 Likes