The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Procrastination is my worst enemy, that’s for sure :eyes:

1 Like

Why leave all the procrastination on WK for just one day, when you can procrastinate a little every single day? Wanikani is procrastination from real life, after all :v:

4 Likes

That’s painfully true :eyes: We’ll see how I do next week

3 Likes

Where can I see my review timeline? I just get the info about next reviews on my dashboard. I can’t seem to open the timeline anywhere…

1 Like

You need to install the ultimate timeline userscript.
You can use the search feature of the forum to find its thread. Alternatively, someone more useful than can probably post a direct link.

2 Likes

Install this (and follow the instructions):

3 Likes

Thank you!:bowing_man:

3 Likes

I made it! Yiiiiiiiha! Thanks for pushing me!

13 Likes

Yeah! Good job!

Also, I just wanted to pop in to confirm that I DID get 0/0 in level 26, but was so tired that I forgot to take a screenshot. The next morning I leveled up while doing my reviews. I’ll definitely post this levels 0/0 though.

…gonna be tough though. 350+ reviews coming tomorrow, and that’s with only 74 apprentice items.

6 Likes

Yess I made it again!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

after taking more than a month for the last level i decided to crush this one and added ~70 lesson items today … let’s see how that goes ^.^

10 Likes

Level 31. It took a long time, but I’m still going.
imagen

9 Likes

Eso México! :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to Hell :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

chrome_2018-09-05_23-15-16

I missed one level, no 0/0 for level 28 ):

6 Likes

Hey fam it’s been a while (June 29! dang…) but I took a short break while moving to Japan so I guess I have an excuse there. But I finally leveled up and cleared all my reviews and new lessons! First half of the level done!

Level%209

8 Likes

Weekly update. This really motivates to also do all the vocab on time :see_no_evil:

9 Likes

First 0/0 after level up! c:

11 Likes

I slacked off learning the kanji for this level so I’m going to have a mess of vocab tonight right before I level up tomorrow. It’s going to be a fun ride for a few days :smiley:

8 Likes

Been a long time!
Took a break from lessons while I had a visitor for near a month =^^=
Kept up with my reviews though! So emptied out my apprentice and guru before continuing :wink:
I left only kanji in lessons, no vocab. Vocabs are better learned shortly after the kanji, to help remember both the kanji and the vocab better =^
^=
I stopped half way through lvl 8, with 14 kanji left in lessons.
I’m now just hours away from the lvl 9 half way point =)
The new items already filed up the apprentice quite a bit :wink:

10 Likes

For the first time since level 6, I now have no remaining reviews or lessons… for another 7 hours:

7 Likes