The 0/0 Streak Challenge

52%20PM

4 Likes

Well, you can clear that in ten minutes, and come back with a 0/0, then :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’ll probably just try to keep it at 21/21. That way the sum is 42.

6 Likes

42+ is cooler than plain old 42

1 Like

What kind of combination of scripts do you use for your dashboard to look like this? Would appreciate your answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see these

also this userstyle

3 Likes

23!

6 Likes

久しぶり

10 Likes

Good night and good luck future me drinking coffee trying to work through this in the morning.

9 Likes

Level 24. As usual, the apprentice items are a bit high for now, but it looks like it will get under control again tomorrow.

11 Likes

Level 28, how did I get this far already??

13 Likes

I hit level 13 about 3 days ago, but only just now got through all the kanji lessons. I tend to space them out so I don’t try to shove more than I can learn into my brain.

When I reset back to level 1, I was easily hitting 7 level days because I ended up remembering much more of the material than I thought I did. Now, I’m hitting around 12-13 level days, not because not reviewing enough, but due to both spacing out the kanji lessons and forgetting half of them pretty often. I’d like to get that down to 10-11 days per level, but I’m not sure how doable that is based on my retention ability. If anyone has suggestions on how to increase my accuracy, I’d be interested.

8 Likes

Hey sorry for the late reply.

@Kumirei is pretty spot on with all of the scripts i am using to make it look this way.

The only extra one i also use is:

-Klara

3 Likes

I haven’t shown off a 0/0 for a while, but here’s one now for my 34th level:

10 Likes

I have wanted to post in here for ages, but had a big stack of vocab lessons to catch up on. Last weekend I was so excited to get my vocab down to zero, but just as I went to take the screenshot I saw I had new reviews, and as soon as I did the reviews I levelled up and bang! A new pile of lessons! :rofl:
But go me, I have done them all and am so excited to finally join the 0/0 party today. :tada:

12 Likes

Had to take a trip to Perth so wasn’t able to do reviews for 2 days.
I hope this never happens again >_<

0/0 Again!

11 Likes

Oh come on, Perth isn’t that bad… :rofl:

9 Likes

Not a Richmond fan by any chance are you?
Why were you in Perth?

:tiger2: < :eagle:

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

19 days after, I’m back! I’ve been really busy with exams lately, but somehow I managed to make a better time than last time.

みんな、頑張りましょう!

8 Likes

Good job there!
By the way, what script are you using to split your items in each level by type (rad, kan, voc)?

1 Like