A multi-feature companion script for Wanikani reviews.
(Credit to Ethan for his original version [here])
Change answer - (USE WITH CAUTION!)
- Allow you to retype your answer without revealing the correct answer (in case of typos)
- Mark your answer correct (“override” for typos, synonyms, etc)
- Mark your answer incorrect (when Wanikani’s typo forgiveness passes a bad answer)
Mistake Delay - Prevent you from advancing to the next question under the following optional conditions:
- When you answer incorrectly - So you can see why you got it wrong.
- When the answer has multiple meanings - So you can study additional meanings.
- When your answer has typos - So you can confirm that your answer is actually correct.
- Lightning Mode - (optional) Auto-advance to the next question when you answer correctly.
Typos - Three options for managing typos (i.e. “slightly off” answers)
- Ignore - Move on to the next question.
- Warn/shake - Shake the input box, and inform you that your answe is “a bit off”
- Mark Wrong - Answers with typos are marked wrong.
- Press Escape or Backspace to retype your answer.
- Press + to change an answer to ‘correct’.
- Press - to change an answer to ‘incorrect’.