My Journey of 368 days (+ The Ultimate Guide for WK 📖 )

Updated the guide! :tada::tada:

• Added info about how SRS intervals for levels 1 and 2 are halved and explained how they can lead to things starting to heat up on WK to beginners (so that they understand that “omg is so slowwww” is temporary).

• Removed the overwrite and the reorder scripts from my recommendations. Those 2 scripts were the ones that could hurt the users’ learning. Now I’m recommending Lesson Filter, Double-Check and Prioritize Overdue Reviews (reorder script) instead.

• Updated “Threads on the forums that you should know about” with the 2 new Japanese only sections, with the lovely android app Flaming Durtles - Android app with offline support, and with the Master List of Book Clubs .

• I improved “The famous fast levels” chapter by giving a broader perspective on how to take them: slower, maintain the same speed, or speed up. I explained the pros and cons of each, hoping that will help users make a decision.

• Updated level 30/60 graphics with more updated ones (thanks Kumi and cpitman!)

• I improved chapter 11 “I came back to WK and now I have an insane amount of reviews” by making it better organized and started recommending the use of Prioritize Overdue Reviews (reorder script) instead of the reorder by SRS levels’ script that I had there.

• Updated list of fast levels.

• General improvements of the text for clarification/simplicity.

• Cringed about something I wrote 1 year+ ago, as if it was a Facebook post from my crazy teen years.

2 months and half, not bad.

8 Likes