(Obsolete) [UserScript] WaniKani Double Check

image [u][Userscript]: Double-Check (Version 2.x)[/u]

Because that’s where you want to go now.

6 Likes

I think this will be useful for me, because it can work like your other script that prevents wrong answers from being accepted, but with more leniency in that I can still have typos that are accepted, but if I get one accepted that’s wrong, I can mark it as such. And also for preventing guesses from going through, of course. Thanks for another awesome contribution!

1 Like

Awesome Ethan :smiley: It works great over here~

(I think I’m having the most fun just toggling the effect on and off).

cmunch said... Awesome Ethan :D It works great over here~

(I think I'm having the most fun just toggling the effect on and off).
I know right?
I have noticed that if you do it too fast on an item that gets completed, the srs notices don't get deleted (presumably because they are mid-animation)  it's just a visual bug though and doesn't affect the operation.

hey, the script causes a lot of icons in the review screen to show up as boxes. I’m pretty sure it’s the script because everything showed up again like normal when i turned the script off. helllppp ethaaaannnnn

ShotgunLagoon said... hey, the script causes a lot of icons in the review screen to show up as boxes. I'm pretty sure it's the script because everything showed up again like normal when i turned the script off. helllppp ethaaaannnnn
 pics or it didn't happen :P

also, what does the console say? probably something about resource issues in red right? 
does it happen all the time? or just sometimes?

Whoa, thanks :wink:
Just what I needed to get all the punishment crabigator should throw at me.
Now I don’t have to get the right answer if I thought it was the Transistive verb, but it was the intransistive verb.

Ethan said...
ShotgunLagoon said... hey, the script causes a lot of icons in the review screen to show up as boxes. I'm pretty sure it's the script because everything showed up again like normal when i turned the script off. helllppp ethaaaannnnn

also, what does the console say? probably something about resource issues in red right? 
 it happens sometimes, not always, i didn't check the console (´・_・`)
next time it happens, i'll screenshot, check console, and then post again. gomen ne.
ShotgunLagoon said...
Ethan said...

next time it happens, i'll screenshot, check console, and then post again. gomen ne.
 I find I get a CORS error loading the custom font if the site is using the http protocol and not https. Whether I'm using a script or not. Could you confirm if this is the issue?
Ethan said...
ShotgunLagoon said...
Ethan said...

I find I get a CORS error loading the custom font if the site is using the http protocol and not https. Whether I'm using a script or not. Could you confirm if this is the issue?
 yep, that's correct. 

Shotgun sent me. Let’s see if the stuff is worth it.

Aleithian said... Shotgun sent me. Let's see if the stuff is worth it.
 ![](upload://1ZiIPUFn1gkSOmWxP7BzFJlrtc4.jpg)

I’ve noticed that when this script is turned on and I identify a radical, the animation stating the item has been moved up or down to “apprentice,” “guru,” etc. does not appear. The animations appear for kanji and vocab, just not radicals, and it only happens when I have this script turned on. Is there an easy way to fix that?

P.S. Thanks for the script, I’m a fan!

So today the script suddenly stopped working. The button disappeared. I haven’t changed any settings at all nor added any other scripts. Same setup I’ve always had. 

Izana said... So today the script suddenly stopped working. The button disappeared. I haven't changed any settings at all nor added any other scripts. Same setup I've always had. 
 Also happened to me with a couple of other scripts, the other day. Just reinstall the troubling script.
gregorspv said...
Izana said... So today the script suddenly stopped working. The button disappeared. I haven't changed any settings at all nor added any other scripts. Same setup I've always had. 
 Also happened to me with a couple of other scripts, the other day. Just reinstall the troubling script.
 I tried reinstalling, no luck.
Izana said...
gregorspv said...
 What about deleting and installing again?
gregorspv said...
Izana said...
gregorspv said...
 What about deleting and installing again?
 I tried that too. I guess I'll do without it. I'll see if the problem happens on my office computer tomorrow. 

Sorry I’ve been busy lately and haven’t frequented the site much, just thought I’d check in on some of my threads and I’ll have a looksy at some time when I get a spare moment

Please get this script working again. It’s not working on Chrome.

It’s the only script I’ve seen on WK that can change correct answers to incorrect and I need that.