This script adds a leaderboard to your dashboard.
Get alerts of people’s level ups.
How does it work?.
Add a username and the script will automatically retrieve the level and avatar from the profile page (wanikani.com/users/theusername).
Background colors of users are determined by their ‘realm’ e.g. (pleasant, painful, death).
Users in the lv 51-60 range will have a percentage bar to show the percentage of burned items.
Other users will show their burn percentage on hover.
The WaniKani Open Framework.
- 1.0 Initial release
- 1.1 Sort order is now customizable, message box is now custom instead of browser alerts, wkof not installed message now references leaderboard, users who have burned 100% will get a trophy next to their name
- 1.2 Hotfix: Sorting order wasn’t being remembered between page refreshes, now works properly.
- 1.3 Change: Users can now be spread over multiple tables.
- 1.4 No new/changed features, Just cleaned up the code a little, removed console.logs
- 1.5 Hotfix: little math error causes users to go missing when using three tables disabled three tables option for now.
- 1.6 Change: burn% now calculated with 8831 total WK items instead of 8804. Three tables option fixed and enabled.
- 1.7 Change: July 4th WK update introduced new items, burn% will now be calculated with 8853 total WK items instead of 8831
- 1.8 Change: July 25th WK update introduced new items, burn% will now be calculated with 8880 total WK items instead of 8853
- 1.9 Change: leaderboard now works with new wanikani layout
- This script has been tested in Tampermonkey on Chrome.