Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Thank you thank you :blush: Hope to see you go far as well!

6 Likes

Thanks!
I’ve been so strict on maintaining 1 week per level, but unfortunately, I have to take a pause due to work.
Hopefully it’ll just be a couple weeks’ delay :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Thank you @Redglare! :heart:

2 Likes

Congratz on level up, @carlostdev, @kitsunensei, and @StarLi!

9 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Most of us use the leaderboard script to keep up to date with our Olympian buddies :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh whoops I’m supposed to keep this updated when I level, aren’t I. Sorry for temporarily dragging down our stats, fellow 空.

6 Likes

Thank you! I’ve slowed down because of JLPT study and life but now that the test is over I should get my act together~

5 Likes

@tigrennatenn No worries! Go 空! :airplane:

P.S. If you think of updating the board is part of your leveling-up celebration, it’s just that more exciting!

P.P.S. You should also move your entry so it’s in among your new level. (The whole thing is sorted by current level, then by your listed speed.) (Don’t worry about that this time - I moved you :wink: )

7 Likes

Whooaaa I’ve actually always wondered how everyone knew! I didn’t know this was a thing.

3 Likes

OMG @Redglare LVL 20 ALREADY :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: Congrats!!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Thanks!!! :green_heart:

IKR TIME REALLY FLIES BY OMG :scream:

6 Likes

(I may have been watching too much RuPaul lately :see_no_evil:)

4 Likes

I’ve seen a few episodes with my friends. They were always so excited every week waiting for the new episode.

RuPaul at me going as fast as I can: “Good luck… and don’t eff it up.” :eyes:
Me: mondai nai desu ( ̄ー ̄)ゞ halp tasukete kureeee…

2 Likes

You’ll only be able to sashay away at lvl 60, don’t forget that girl queen👀

4 Likes

4 Likes

@GrumpyPanda, were you level 11 yesterday? Congrats on the level up!

I’ve got you in my leaderboard and am aiming to catch up with you :running_woman:

8 Likes

Congratz on level up, @OceanMirage! Go team sky!

6 Likes

Thanks @MissDagger! I thought I was never going to make it though that one… I ended up ploughing through 226 reviews this morning to be able to level up. I’ve been finding it hard to juggle everything as life is just so hectic at the moment.

5 Likes

Thanks! I’m having doubts about Level 48 being part of “Paradise” because this level is exceptionally brutal so far.

5 Likes