What is it?
This script updates the dashboard to display SRS breakdown and leech information. It is a replacement of most of the functionality in this no-longer-supported script. It uses the same leech formula as the one from that script, which is also the same formula used in the Leech Training filter.
How to Install?
- As always, make sure you have a script manager installed. If you don’t, follow these instructions.
- This script depends on the WaniKani Open Framework. Make sure you have that installed by following these instructions.
- Get the script here: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/372096-wanikani-dashboard-srs-and-leech-breakdown
- I’m planning to update the script to allow you to specify your leech threshold in a setting, just like you can in the Leech Training filter in Additional Filters.
- This script has only been tested in Chrome using Tampermonkey, but will likely work in Firefox as well.
- Please post any bugs/requests and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
1.0.0 - Initial release.