This script will calculate and display your leeches in tables on your dashboard.
There is a menu that allows you to change how many leeches you want to display and what score will be considered a leech.
How does it work?
Leech scores are calculated using hitechbunny’s formula which is used by other leech-related scripts as well.
Adjusting leech threshold
Setting leech threshold from 1 to 2.
Result setting threshold to 3:
Result if threshold set so high there are no leeches available:
Disabling the pre-existing tables
Disabling tables ‘critical items’ and ‘newly burned’ in menu:
Disabling all three tables pre-existing tables result:
The WaniKani Open Framework.
List of features:
- Dynamically create tables based upon user configured settings
- Calculate leech scores for every item and order them by score
- Display leeches based upon configured leechthreshold value
- Change yourself what scores are and aren’t considered a leech
- The ‘newly unlocked items’, ‘critical condition items’ and ‘newly burned items’ tables can be toggled on/off in the menu
What is a Leech?
LEECH: An item in language learning that just won’t stick, and ends up wasting massive amounts of your time.
- 1.0 Initial release
- 1.1 Can now disable the newly unlocked items and newly burned items tables as well.
- This script has been tested in Tampermonkey on Chrome.