This script will calculate and display your leeches in tables on your dashboard.
There is a menu that allows you to change how many leeches you want to display and what score will be considered a leech.
How does it work?
Leech scores are calculated using hitechbunny’s formula which is used by other leech-related scripts as well.
Adjusting leech threshold
Setting leech threshold from 1 to 2.
Result setting threshold to 3:
Result if threshold set so high there are no leeches available:
Disabling the pre-existing tables
Disabling tables ‘critical items’ and ‘newly burned’ in menu:
Disabling all three tables pre-existing tables result:
The WaniKani Open Framework.
List of features:
- Dynamically create tables based upon user configured settings
- Calculate leech scores for every item and order them by score
- Display leeches based upon configured leechthreshold value
- Change yourself what scores are and aren’t considered a leech
- The ‘newly unlocked items’, ‘critical condition items’ and ‘newly burned items’ tables can be toggled on/off in the menu
What is a Leech?
LEECH: An item in language learning that just won’t stick, and ends up wasting massive amounts of your time.
- 1.0 Initial release
- 1.1 Can now disable the newly unlocked items and newly burned items tables as well.
- 1.2 Total number of leeches allowed increased from 50 to 200, meaning and reading of a leech is shown on hover, tables ‘newly unlocked items’, ‘critical condition items’ and ‘newly burned items’ tables will try to take up unused space but this feature may not work properly yet.
- This script has been tested in Tampermonkey on Chrome.