02 03 04 05 06 07 08
09 10 :heavy_multiplication_x: 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 :heavy_multiplication_x: 19 20 21 22
23 24 :heavy_multiplication_x: 25 26 27 28 29
30 :heavy_multiplication_x: 31 :heavy_multiplication_x:
Nov
01 02 :heavy_multiplication_x: 03 :heavy_multiplication_x: 04 05
06 07 08 09 :heavy_multiplication_x: 10 :heavy_multiplication_x: 11 12
13 14 :heavy_multiplication_x: 15 :heavy_multiplication_x: 16 :heavy_multiplication_x: 17 18 19
20 21 :heavy_multiplication_x: 22 :heavy_multiplication_x: 23 :heavy_multiplication_x: 24 :heavy_multiplication_x: 25 26
27 28 :heavy_multiplication_x: 29 :heavy_multiplication_x: 30
Approach for this challenge (and general life update I guess lol)

I am trying to keep a positive attitude and not go into this all negative and defeatist, but I don’t know how this will go :upside_down_face: For anyone following the apparently never-ending saga of my workplace being a hot mess - things did not get better over the month-long break. They are not getting better. In fact, they are only going to get worse as we move progressively further into the bowels of winter. I’m VERY burnt out. I am Stressed :tm: I am mad because I was “asked” (like I actually had a choice) to be in charge of a thing happening in Jan/Feb that I know from past experience will be the final nail in the coffin for my mental health (and which is also going to interfere with some things I actually WANT to do in my personal life). My frustration tolerance is at an all-time low because my life is frustration on a day-to-day basis because nothing and no one can just do what they’re supposed to be doing. All of which does not make for a good reading mindset.

But we’re gonna try! :smiley:

I want to get back to my beautiful jeweler Richard :weary: But I don’t know that I have the stamina for a book book right now. There is the manga, which I was trying to save for after I read the book so that I would be motivated to actually read the book :upside_down_face:, but maybe that’s dumb and I should just read it. What I need is more Rei in my life, but there’s no new volume of 夜の名前を呼んで for me to read :upside_down_face: I will have to dig back through my piles and see what I have. I’m trying to avoid spending money right now because I’ve been spending too much on other things so I don’t want to buy anything new if I can avoid it.

Previous challenge summary posts

Summer 2021 Challenge :beach_umbrella:
Fall 2021 Challenge :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :raccoon:
Winter 2022 Challenge :snowman_with_snow: :snowflake:
Spring 2022 Challenge :cherry_blossom: :seedling:
Summer 2022 Challenge :beach_umbrella: :sunny:
Fall 2022 Challenge :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf:
Winter 2023 Challenge :snowman_with_snow::snowflake:
Spring 2023 Challenge :cherry_blossom::tulip::blossom:
Summer 2023 Challenge :sunglasses::sunny:

Also, here’s my Bookmeter, in case anyone’s interested! ^^

30 Likes