What did I read?: マグメル深海水族館 Vol 3
How much did I read?: 13 pages

Day 26: Oct 26th
How much did I read?: 17 pages

Day 27: Oct 27th
How much did I read?: 44 pages

Finished this volume today! I loved the little cheering signs that Ran made for Koutarou’s presentation, they’re so cute :joy: This was a good volume :heart: I wanna know where Koutarou’s dad went though, like why would you just leave for 6 years and not say where you were going first when you have a literal family waiting for you :upside_down_face: I kinda think he died (because he doesn’t seem like the type to intentionally bail on his family and the idea of him being out at sea/stranded on an island for 6 years straight without any opportunity to call home or send news of any kind seems…unlikely) but I still want to know what he went to go find

Day 28: Oct 28th
What did I read?: マグメル深海水族館 Vol 4
How much did I read?: 27 pages

Started the next volume ^^ I’m surprised I’ve stayed on this series for so long tbh (especially since I read the first volume in January and didn’t start the second until October :upside_down_face:) but I’m enjoying it and it’s not too taxing on my brain so it’s a perfect fit :joy: I love the first chapter of this volume, it’s so cute, and Nagisa’s interest in the pill bugs reminded me of my own elementary school days I loved them, I brought them home with me sometimes lol, they were my tiny friends on the bus ride home but then my mom made me release them into the yard xD Roly polys best bugs

25 Likes