📚📚 Read every day challenge - Fall 2023 🧣🍂🍁

Summary post

Day 33: Nov 2nd
Missed :upside_down_face: Don’t have a good excuse other than I could not focus on literally anything, like my work day was just…straight suffering lol, I didn’t have the will to try and make myself pay attention any more afterward.

Day 34: Nov 3rd
Missed :upside_down_face: Got my flu and covid shots after work and my arms hurt hella bad, like more than usual for some reason. Even my flu shot arm, which I usually don’t have an issue with. This made it kind of impossible to sleep because I usually sleep on one of my sides and neither side was having it lol

Day 35: Nov 4th
What did I read?: マグメル深海水族館 Vol 4
How much did I read?: 10 pages

High-key felt like death for most of today (my body temperature’s been wonky and I’ve had a headache for the entire day that was only marginally helped by ibuprofen). I’ve been drinking water and letting myself take it easy. I was planning to skip today, but I somehow felt better for a brief moment after dinner so I squeezed in a couple pages before I started feeling bad again xD
I would love to know why the covid shots specifically affect me in such a way, because I have never had any reaction to any other type of shot, ever :upside_down_face: Tetanus makes my arm sort of immobile but that’s it. Idk why the covid shots break me lol, but I haven’t had covid yet and don’t ever want to so I continue to suffer through them :stuck_out_tongue: But yeah, anyway…hoping to be fully on the other side of it by tomorrow.

20 Likes