Day 17: Oct 17th
What did I read?: マグメル深海水族館 Vol 2
How much did I read?: 23 pages

Day 18: Oct 18th
Missed, I was exhausted from work :upside_down_face:

Day 19: Oct 19th
What did I read?: マグメル深海水族館 Vol 2
How much did I read?: 36 pages

Finished this volume today! Looking forward to seeing Koutarou take the next step toward his dreams :smiling_face: Every time I read this, I’m just like…man, I love sea creatures :relieved: I love aquariums :relieved: I love the ocean :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They’re just so comfy, idek, everything about them is great :fish: :tropical_fish: :shark: :whale2:
I also love the low-key terrifying veterinarian, I want to see more of him when he’s not jet-lagged :joy: (Although Nagisa’s nickname for him implies that he’s kind of always like this lmao)

THIS REMINDED ME, DID I EVER TELL YOU GUYS THAT I SAW ORCAS IN ALASKA LIKE LITERALLY SWIMMING UNDER MY BOAT, THERE WERE LIKE 3 OR 4 OF THEM AND THEY WERE JUMPING AROUND PLAYING AND IT WAS THE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE, I LITERALLY ALMOST CRIED IT WAS SO AWESOME

I’m pretty sure I never posted anything about it so

ORCA SPAM

Also it was POURING rain as I was taking these, I got SOAKED but it was WORTH IT (thankfully my phone survived, I was like trying to shield it with my hand but also not fall/drop it into the sea, it was a challenge :joy:)
I have a whole video of them but I’m not going to share it because a) I don’t know how to do that on here and b) you can hear me making embarrassing squeaking noises skjhfkjshdfkjs I was so shocked and so happy I literally cannot overstate my love of orcas and to just see them randomly out in the ocean was like ksfhlahdfjkhdfv

Gosh did I really never post anything about Alaska after I went there, I don’t think I actually did and that’s a crime because it was amazing and I loved it I actually went to an aquarium there also lmao, maybe those pics will be next :eyes: This is only tangentially related to reading but uh hopefully no one minds

31 Likes