📚📚 Read every day challenge - Fall 2023 🧣🍂🍁

Summary post

Big update post incoming :joy: I’ve only missed one day so far, which I’m quite happy with, all things considered. I didn’t feel like I had much to say so I just kept adding onto this post every day until I felt like it was time to post it lol (but maybe I waited too long, it looks kind of…big :joy: I’m going to put the day-to-day updates under a cut, just for length)

Day 9-14 updates

Day 9: Oct 9th
What did I read?: 猫のようなナニカ Vol 2
How much did I read?: 8 pages

Day 10: Oct 10th
Missed because this day was stupid

Day 11: Oct 11th
What did I read?: 猫のようなナニカ Vol 2
How much did I read?: 23 pages

Finished this today! Since this is the last volume (currently published? not sure if this is ongoing), I thought the last chapter was going to go one way, but it went a different way and I’m glad :heart:

Day 12: Oct 12th
What did I read?: マグメル深海水族館 Vol 2
How much did I read?: 20 pages

It’s only been a million years since I finished volume 1 :joy: Luckily it’s fairly episodic so it doesn’t matter that much. Loving the comfy and chill aquarium vibes, I’m glad I picked it up today.

Day 13: Oct 13th
How much did I read?: 25 pages

Day 14: Oct 14th
How much did I read?: 31 pages

Read a whole chapter, imagine that :joy: (Instead of stopping randomly midway through like I usually do lol). Forgot how much I love Koutarou and his dad <3

:o
for why ;_; I hope it’s just some weird temporary thing but like…literally why would they do that. It’s been a long time (like years) since I even attempted to look anywhere else because Amazon JP has a nice site and doesn’t take forever and a half to ship. Not that I need to be buying anything now anyway but if I can’t buy the next volume of 夜の名前を呼んで whenever it comes out I will start a riot D:<

21 Likes