What is it?
This script lets you see the lesson breakdown by type (radicals, kanji, vocab) when you hover over the Lessons circle in the menu bar.
How to Install?
- As always, make sure you have a script manager installed. If you don’t, follow these instructions.
- This script depends on the WaniKani Open Framework. Make sure you have that installed by following these instructions.
- Get the script here: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/39245-wanikani-lesson-hover-details
- This script has only been tested in Chrome using Tampermonkey, but will likely work in Firefox as well.
- Please post any bugs/requests and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
1.0.2 - Only redirect users to install the Open Framework if they want to.
1.0.1 - Fixed a layout issue.
1.0.0 - Initial release.