Get the details of items in lesson queue

Hi,

I get that we can get the no. of items in lesson queue from https://www.wanikani.com/api/user/{api}/study-queue , But can someone tell me or point me to some code where I can see how to get the radical/kanji/vocab breakdown of items in lesson queue, if possible ?

I’m not really sure what you’re asking, and it’s been a while since I’ve done any lessons, but when I used to do lessons, I kind of remember in the top right? corner of the screen (while doing lessons), it showed how many radical, kanji, and vocab lessons there were. On the bottom of the screen, it showed the items that were going to be in that particular session, color coded blue, pink, or purple depending on whether it was a radical, kanji, or vocab.

Like I said, I didn’t really understand your question, but I just took a stab at answering anyway =P

If you go into your lessons it will tell you at the top-right, as rmizuno says.

However this script was released just a week or so ago, which might be more what you want:

@rmizuno Yes you’re correct, I wanted that breakdown information which is shown in the top right but from the API. I was working on some personal script so I wanted to know if it was accessible from the API.

@Radish8 Thanks for pointing out, I’ll look into it.

oh. I see, haha well, I’m not tech-savvy enough to know that kind of thing =P good luck!