[Userscript] Review Hover Details

Inspired by the Lesson Hover Details script by @seanblue.

Review Hover Details

This script gives you a detailed breakdown of your review queue. Could be interesting for those of us who sometimes go long periods without reviewing and work up a backlog.

Available at

→ The Social Distancing Parlor ←

12 Likes

Nevermind, that giant number is reviews. Still, get it on.

2 Likes

sweat_smile I am working on it! The reason I made the script to begin with was to make it easier to deal with the backlog

2 Likes

Wow, I’m actually feeling exactly the same way with my own backlog! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Nice script! However if I may address a tiny issue, I can’t see the entire table :eyes: :sweat_drops:
I know there are items from levels 50+ in my review pile.

If I disable the Remove Useless Panels userstyle (to make my dashboard longer to scroll) and zoom out the window a bit I can see the whole table, but still! :laughing:

3 Likes

Combined first two tables to save space and made sizes change when there’s a lot to display. See if that’s enough for you to see your stuffs.

Also got rid of zeroes to make it more readable

1 Like

This is great! I still have to zoom out a tiny bit, but not as much as last time, and the table is much easier to read :durtle_noice: Thank you :3

2 Likes

Do you think I should make the text a bit smaller yet or would that make it too small?

1 Like

You could try making it smaller :caught_durtling: There’s still room to go since the -80% zoom is still readable. (Right now I just want to do reviews to make the 1s go away :laughing: )

2 Likes

Added a few more sizes 230185602321088514

1 Like

2 Likes

Super script! :sparkles: Very recommend :durtle_noice:

I’ve usually had 300+ reviews lately so I never see this image, is basically a stranger :joy: like where’s the crowd of durtles O:< am I gonna miss them

An even rarer sight! :caught_durtling:

3 Likes

Well done! I’ll join you soon enough

1 Like

Mmmm, more data (─‿‿─)

Thanks Kumi, this is great - yet another way to analyse the minutia of my WK experience!

1 Like

a large backlog:

3 Likes

yikes

2 Likes

どうです? How’s it going? :eyes:

#1monthlater

3 Likes

I’ve been bouncing between 0 and 500 for the last few weeks. Am having trouble to get the time to do stuff, though

3 Likes

Busy busy :eyes: Sounds like it’s going better compared to when you had 1000+ reviews, at least :3

がんばって :sparkles:

3 Likes

It doesn’t seem to be working with the new buttons?