[Userscript] Review Hover Details

:warning: This is a third-party script/app and is not created by the WaniKani team. By using this, you understand that it can stop working at any time or be discontinued indefinitely.

Inspired by the Lesson Hover Details script by @seanblue.

Review Hover Details

This script gives you a detailed breakdown of your review queue. Could be interesting for those of us who sometimes go long periods without reviewing and work up a backlog.

Available at

→ The Social Distancing Parlor ←

15 Likes

Nevermind, that giant number is reviews. Still, get it on.

2 Likes

sweat_smile I am working on it! The reason I made the script to begin with was to make it easier to deal with the backlog

2 Likes

Wow, I’m actually feeling exactly the same way with my own backlog! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Nice script! However if I may address a tiny issue, I can’t see the entire table :eyes: :sweat_drops:
I know there are items from levels 50+ in my review pile.

If I disable the Remove Useless Panels userstyle (to make my dashboard longer to scroll) and zoom out the window a bit I can see the whole table, but still! :laughing:

3 Likes

Combined first two tables to save space and made sizes change when there’s a lot to display. See if that’s enough for you to see your stuffs.

Also got rid of zeroes to make it more readable

1 Like

This is great! I still have to zoom out a tiny bit, but not as much as last time, and the table is much easier to read :durtle_noice: Thank you :3

2 Likes

Do you think I should make the text a bit smaller yet or would that make it too small?

1 Like

You could try making it smaller :caught_durtling: There’s still room to go since the -80% zoom is still readable. (Right now I just want to do reviews to make the 1s go away :laughing: )

2 Likes

Added a few more sizes 230185602321088514

1 Like

2 Likes

Super script! :sparkles: Very recommend :durtle_noice:

I’ve usually had 300+ reviews lately so I never see this image, is basically a stranger :joy: like where’s the crowd of durtles O:< am I gonna miss them

An even rarer sight! :caught_durtling:

3 Likes

Well done! I’ll join you soon enough

1 Like

Mmmm, more data (─‿‿─)

Thanks Kumi, this is great - yet another way to analyse the minutia of my WK experience!

1 Like

a large backlog:

3 Likes

yikes

2 Likes

どうです? How’s it going? :eyes:

#1monthlater

3 Likes

I’ve been bouncing between 0 and 500 for the last few weeks. Am having trouble to get the time to do stuff, though

3 Likes

Busy busy :eyes: Sounds like it’s going better compared to when you had 1000+ reviews, at least :3

がんばって :sparkles:

3 Likes

It doesn’t seem to be working with the new buttons?