There have been heaps of discussions lately complaining about the lack of POS information (which I agree with, as it is super useful). So,
WaniKani Part-Of-Speech (Beta)I have written a userscript which will annotate items with:
- Additional definitions,
- additional notes (“usually written in kana”, etc.)
- Display additional useful information on each item page.
- It’s really, really fast.
FeedbackAs this is a beta userscript for a beta service, please let me know what you want so I can improve it!
- What do you think about the current information being displayed? Should it be displayed somewhere else?
- What information would you like to be displayed?
- Should I add information about Kanji, or just restrict it to Vocab?
- Install Tapermonkey (Google Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox)
- Install the script from here (or here, but this is often down).
- Make sure it is enabled, then enjoy!
WARNING: This script is quite large (up to a maximum of 1.7MB). There should be no problems while running it, but installing it might take a bit if you have a slow connection.