How do you clear a backlog of reviews? What is your idea? How do prevent a backlog?
As for me…
Goals / daily goals
- Descending-level reviews of 50 per day
- Ascending-level reviews of 50 per day or more (like 100 per day)
- All new Kanji lessons at once
- New vocab lessons of 100 per 4 days (I do 50 per session)
- Real Number - With high backlog, 42+ tells nothing.
- Cigar is OK (no “close, but no cigar”)
- Bad Kana is OK (no “even Kana”)
- Edict defintion
- Keyboard shortcuts
- ‘F’ to open vocab/kanji details
- ‘ESC’ for Ignore button
- Reorder Ultimate, not the other two ordering scripts
- WaniKani Override duo
- Ignore button
- Mistake delay
- May also use WaniKani Double check to directly change T->F and F->T
Reorder ultimate is a must, because it aids in visualization:-
When will I be released from agony? But I don’t want free days either.
PS. I have just returned from one-week’s vacation, where I do minimal reviews, while still continue doing Kanji and radical lessons.