The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

Thanks for making this, although I do find the bolded capslock warnings rather patronizing.

Reckard said... Thanks for making this, although I do find the bolded capslock warnings rather patronizing.
I think it needs even more warning - it's still ignored by people.
But people will be people and you can't save them from themselves.
Reckard said... Thanks for making this, although I do find the bolded capslock warnings rather patronizing.
i'm sorry, but i really do feel they are necessary, especially for the reordering scripts. lots of people have fallen into the trap of misusing them because they didn't realize how bad things would get, myself included, and i did try to word the warnings fairly neutrally while still getting across that there are risks with using it. i don't mean to patronize; i genuinely think that the warnings are necessary.
 Yeah, I mean who would be stupid enough to abuse scripts in this manner. :P

this needs to be stickied

You've put a nice guide and overview for the 3rd party apps and scripts, thank you. The currently stickied overview hasn't been updated for 9 months.

Going through this forum I usually have difficulties finding a script I liked or just for browsing, because for some I might need to click the thread.

Shotty, you should add this one too - 

[Userscript] WaniKani Part-Of-Speech

You may want to add this to additional content: /t/JLPT-Grammar-Summary/7318/1

Summaries of the N5 and N4 grammar points that I made for myself, that I posted for anyone interested.

@himetan @Aleithian
added :slight_smile:

I’m still listed as ‘dennmary’ :frowning:

dennmart said... I'm still listed as 'dennmary' :(
 sorry! i think i went to fix it and literally made the same typo again... (ー ー;)
i've fixed it now

Yay! Thank you for the correction, and thank you for compiling this list! I will have something more to add to it soon (^_^)

awesome! just post a link to the thread about it here and i’ll add it. :slight_smile:

bump! this should be stickied instead of the other one.

Saphrose said... bump! this should be stickied instead of the other one.

oh you flatterer

Suppon Nabe - Firefox notifier: /t/Suppon-Nabe-A-Firefox-Extension/1366/1
Still works. Just had to take a break from WaniKani for a while.

updated. wed april 15, 2015

if anyone has anything they want me to add to or change on this list, seriously just post it here and i will do so most likely within 24 hours. 

ShotgunLagoon said…

Saphrose said…
bump! this should be stickied instead of the other one.

oh you flatterer
 Double bump! This is seriously great, Shotgun! I am thrilled by the sense of community and helpfulness on here :slight_smile: Happy Friday, everyone.

@thetkizzee
:heart:︎〜(ゝ。∂)

ShotgunLagoon said... @thetkizzee
❤︎〜(ゝ。∂)
Shots!!!! Shots!!!! shots!!!! Shot!!!! shots!!!! Everybody!!!! Good job.

kelth are you ok