WaniKani SentencesI have written a userscript which will annotate items with:
- A set of sample sentences taken from Tatoeba
- Display sample sentences on the Vocabulary, lesson and review pages.
- Highlights the current word within the sentence.
- Links each word containing Kanji to the corresponding WaniKani page.
- Only sentences containing vocabulary you have learned on WaniKani will be displayed (initially).
Possible Future FeaturesNone at the moment.
- Install Tapermonkey (Google Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox)
- Install the script from GitHub.
- Go to the Accounts Page to setup the API key.
3.0Re-wrote the script to be neater and simpler.
2.1Updated the script to work in Firefox.
2.0Updated the script to be smarter about what it displays. It will only display sentences that contain Kanji-vocab that you have learned on WaniKani (once you have entered your API key). It will also link individual words back to their WaniKani pages. You can also 'explode' the sentence to split into it's constituent parts (this may help some people read the sentence).
This update breaks Firefox compatibility (which I will try to fix if I have time).