[Userscript] WaniKani Sentences

jeshuamorrissey said...
Nysis said... Is it not working for anyone else?  I'm using firefox so that might be it.
 I haven't tested it on Firefox. I'll test it later this afternoon.
 It should be fixed now, try updating to version 1.1 :)

Still no luck on my end with firefox; however, your other addon (parts of speech) is working fine.

Edit:  you posted an update as i typed this; brb…

Edit2:  It’s working now.  Part of the error may have been on my end due to having NoScript blocking something associated with python on this website.

Edit3:  Confirmed.  The script associated with “pythonanywhere.com” must be enabled for the sentence addon to run in FireFox.

Nysis said... Still no luck on my end with firefox; however, your other addon (parts of speech) is working fine.

Edit:  you posted an update as i typed this; brb...

Edit2:  It's working now.  Part of the error may have been on my end due to having NoScript blocking something associated with python on this website.

Edit3:  Confirmed.  The script associated with "pythonanywhere.com" must be enabled for the sentence addon to run in FireFox.
 That is likely. I am using "pythonanywhere.com" to host my little API which gets the sentence information. I would like to store it somewhere more legit, but everywhere else costs money :(

Glad you could get it working :)

Absolutely phenomenal work, good sir.  Thank you for making WaniKani that much better.

For opera: https://addons.opera.com/nl/extensions/details/violent-monkey/?display=en

Havent had the chance to test yet, next review is in 7 or so hours unfortunately.

Edit: It works perfectly with opera and this addon!

It’s a minor bug but your script runs on the api vocab page, you can stop it by adding “://www.wanikani.com/api” to your scripts’ excludes.

This is … tear-inducingly beautiful. With this, Wanikani is at last complete.

You have my gratitude, sir!

Looks very cool, thanks!

Oo this is extremely cool!!

Edit: Nevermind the equestion I had before here, I found it :stuck_out_tongue:

This is awesome.
It’ll be good to easily see how the words I’m learning are used in sentences ^.^

Thank you for this tool! Quick question
I got mine to work but not 100% from what I can see in your screenshots.

I get example sentences for the vocabulary but I don’t get the “Edict Definition”. Any idea why? I don’t think I picked up an older version by mistake.

korinkite said... Thank you for this tool! Quick question
I got mine to work but not 100% from what I can see from your screenshots

I get example sentences for the vocabulary but I don't get the "Edict Definition". Any idea why? I don't think I picked up an older version by mistake.
 /t/Userscript-WaniKani-Part-Of-Speech/4783/1

!!! My life is complete. Thank you knttori!

Praise Jeshua, our savior. 

do i need to edit the userscript after i installed it with GreaseMonkey? cuz im not seeing the sentences.

blackguard14 said... do i need to edit the userscript after i installed it with GreaseMonkey? cuz im not seeing the sentences.
 Make sure the script is enabled. Also, try go to a common word (such as 大人). Some of the less common words don't have any example sentences.
jeshuamorrissey said...
blackguard14 said... do i need to edit the userscript after i installed it with GreaseMonkey? cuz im not seeing the sentences.
 Make sure the script is enabled. Also, try go to a common word (such as 大人). Some of the less common words don't have any example sentences.
 thanks it works now

I honestly love this script already. First lesson “財布 - wallet” and made me laugh:

1. おまえはママに教わらなかったのかぁ? 怖い人に出会ったら財布とケツの穴を守りなさいっ てな。

↳ Didn’t your mother teach you anything? When you meet with scary people always protect your wallet and your arsehole!

I guess, I will never ever forget 財布  ;D