The item marker lets you mark individual radicals, kanji and vocabulary.
Items can be marked on their own page as well as during a review.
Items stay marked until they get manually unmarked.
Multiple lists are supported to store the marked items.
Marked items are shown on the dashboard, as well as on all item pages.
On all pages of WaniKani, the marked and unmarked items can be shown with a border.
Per default, marked items are shown with a black border, unmarked items are shown without one.
This scrips comes with an options window, accessible via the menu in the top right corner.
The following options are available:
- “Border color for marked items”: Color of the border that marked items get
- “Border color for unmarked items”: Color of the border that unmarked items get.
- “Use links to mark/unmark items”: If this option is checked, all links on WaniKani will no longer redirect, but rather they can be used to mark/unmark items.
- “Show warning during reviews”: Adds ‘!!!’ before and after an item, so you get warned that you just have encountered one of your marked items.
- “Add 30 second delay before review answer is possible”: Hides the input box for 30 seconds to prevent you from answering too fast. Take the time and think hard about the item you’ve just encountered. This only happens for marked items.
2017-09-10 - 4.0.0 - Added support to have multiple lists of marked items
2017-09-02 - 3.0.0 - Added review warnings and input delay
2016-04-26 - 2.0.0 - Marked items have a border on all pages; Added options window
2016-04-07 - 1.0.0 - First version
Extended review session page
- Red border: Mark/Unmark the current item
- Green borders: Warnings to tell you that you’ve just encountered a marked item. This needs to be enabled in the options, it’s disabled per default.
- Blue border: The input box gets hidden for 30 seconds for marked items. This forces you to think about the item. This needs to be enabled in the options, it’s disabled per default.
Marked items on the result page
Overview of marked items on an item page
Multiple lists of marked items
The options window