Looking for a userscript that lets me "tag" study items for further review. Is there one?

Hey friends! I’m looking for a userscript that I’m not sure exists yet. Ideally, I’d like to be able to “mark” study items as something to further review, while I’m going through my reviews. It would be a keyboard shortcut to star or mark items, adding them to a separate list I can look over. This would be for items I want to make a note of, or remind myself to review more later.

Does this exist? Or is there something similar? Thanks!

3 Likes

This won’t be a very helpful answer, I’m sure, but…
I know there used to be a script for tagging items while doing reviews.

When I was writing the Open Framework and Self-Study Quiz, I designed them to support plugins. I remember hoping that someone would write a plug-in to integrate the tagged items from that script (whose name escapes me at the moment), so people could quiz themselves via the Self-Study script using the tagged list.

1 Like

It’s definitely a start! Yeah, this is exactly my goal. I just want to be able to make a list of items I’d like to further review or make a note on while I go through the normal WK reviews. And being able to directly integrate with the self-study quiz would be great. Seems like there should be something that does it, but I can’t find anything.

Was it this one? Or maybe its predecessor?

Oh, this looks great! Exporting to excel would be perfect. So, I double click to tag, and can export from where, the dashboard?

No clue! I never used the script myself, I just knew that Polv made a script like that

1 Like