I wasn’t able to join the Summer challenge but I’m going to try this one ![]()
| Sept | ||||||
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 月 | 火 | 水 | 木 | 金 | 土 | 日 |
| 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | ||
| 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
| 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
| 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 |
| 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 |
Update : I started school on Sept 13th and work on Sept 27th and at some point I put WK on vacation mode because I was too busy and I was studying Japanese both at school and at work anyway. ^^ I completely failed the challenge but hopefully I’ll get used to my new routine soon and complete the next challenge!!
What I read during the challenge
- Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle - volume 2 and 3
- 僕らの天使ゲーム (still reading)
- Texts from the 総まとめ N1 textbook
- Barakamon - volume 1, 2 and 3
- 月夜のでんしんばしら
- 君は放課後インソムニア (still reading)
- 魔術師とよばれた男
- 最後の一葉 from O. Henry (translated in Japanese, still reading)
- Barakamon fanbook (still reading)
- Articles : Japanese cultural event that took place in Paris and current France-Australia issue
- 海が消える from 佐藤さとる (still reading)
