📚📚 Read every day challenge - Fall/Autumn 2021 🍁🍂🦝

Main post

Day 5 :heavy_check_mark:
I read 3 pages of 僕らの天使ゲーム just to read something, and learned the word 抜群 ばつぐん (outstanding; excellent). I’m at page 110/354 so I don’t know how the story will end but I’m surprised it talks about a heavy topic despite being a book meant for primary school students (though it’s a good thing!).

Day 6 :heavy_check_mark:
I read the first volume of ばらかもん :star2: I started reading it in my native language years ago and I had forgotten how young Handa looks in the first volume haha.

New words

飛行機雲 ひこうきぐも vapor trail (vapour) - when I read the kanjis I thought they were talking about a cloud that looked like a plane
平凡 へいぼん ordinary; common; mediocre; unremarkable - poor Handa :cry:
肥える こえる to be discerning (eye)​
荒んだ心 すさんだこころ dissolute mind; hardened heart​
没頭 ぼっとう immersing oneself in
雅号 がごう alias
忠実 ちゅうじつ faithful
醜態 しゅうたい disgraceful behavior
倦怠感 けんたいかん physical weariness - I actually learned this word last week but I don’t remember in which situation :thinking:
瀕死 ひんし (on the) verge of death
自炊 じすい cooking for oneself
傑作 けっさく masterpiece

Interesting setting :laughing: It really seems like a nice game, I added it to my wishlist!