We're back with the turtle - WaniKani Sale Starts Now until Jan.5 2022

Can you hold onto my turtle again please? I’m here to announce that WaniKani Lifetime memberships are on sale starting today :tada:

They’re $100 cheaper than usual.

We don’t do many sales throughout the year. This is really the only one, because this year, the dates line up perfectly with the prophesied dates for when the Cosmic Crabigator is to descend from the heavens to pick up the devoted (read: Lifetime Members) and take them to Planet Kanji to live out the rest of their days in happiness.

Sure, the prophecies have been wrong in the past. We may have been doing this sale every year for the past little while, but things change all the time. The spaceship only launches once to Planet Kanji so get your ticket before the Lifetime sale ends on January 5th, 2022!

WaniKani Lifetime memberships are on sale. They’re 33% off until January 6, 2021. Read more about the date of Crabscension or just skip all that and go to your subscription page to upgrade .

• If you currently are on an active monthly or annual subscription and have days left on the plan, you will get a proration discount and your total Lifetime fee will be a bit cheaper. Go to the Subscription Page , select Lifetime, and scroll down to the bottom to see what your exact proration discount is!

If you have any questions, send us a live chat, email, or tag @Mods below!

Happy holidays and hope to see you on the flight :rocket::crocodile::crab:

52 Likes

12 Likes

The journey starts, level 4 - 60 here I come!

18 Likes

Am I the only one seeing this?

edit: It seems I didn’t have my card details saved on my account (maybe I removed them because the card expired). I went here in the user menu to set them:
Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 18.17.13

Also thanks for the quick help @JenK !

2 Likes

Hey Ananana, I see why you’re having that issue. Let me send you an email!

3 Likes

I got it! Yessss, WaniKani forever!!! :heart_eyes: :turtle: :crocodile:

4 Likes

Huh, I assumed it was just all of us crashing the service :sweat_smile:and not just a me problem :see_no_evil:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: Luckily not! Sent you an email!

3 Likes

I can see the notification of the sale on my dashboard, but when I click on the link “to see my final upgrade price”, the lifetime price is 199… which is the normal price?

1 Like

Lifetime costs 299 USD without the discount :slight_smile:

support durtle was here

13 Likes

Joined back in!

1 Like

Finally! Waited for sooooo long!

4 Likes

If you currently have a paid account, you’ll have proration and that’ll show up at the very bottom of the check out page.

3 Likes

The kanji life, is the life for me!!!

1 Like

A long time ago I started a Japanese journey and briefly used this site, today I took another step in solidifying my current journey.

ありがとうわにかに!:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Happy Holidays to you too! :christmas_tree: :crabigator:

20 Likes

It has been done.

5 Likes

No discount for those who want to renew the yearly subscription? :worried:

5 Likes

I am now committed to the crabigator for life! Let’s go~~

EDIT: That felt strangely similar to marriage

3 Likes

Just got it. Thank you Crab god.