Monthly Subscription Coupon

Hello everyone! During this once-per-year-sale time, I usually get an email with a discount code for 50% off the monthly subscription. I didnt seem to get such an email this year. I know the discount on the lifetime is the best deal, but unfortunately, all I can afford is $5/month. Does anyone know if WK is simply no longer doing this deal?

2 Likes

If you check out this thread and talk to the staff, maybe there is something they can do for you:

Good luck!

2 Likes

Like said above, maybe you can email Koichi and get some coupon sorted out

I think I read Jenny say before that it’s usually for new members and unrelated to the once-per-year sale, it just happened to be there at the same time. Let me see if I can find her comment on it.

(The question she’s answering)

Edit: I realise she’s talking about the yearly sub here! so maybe you’ll have some luck asking about the monthly one.

1 Like

I used a 25% promo code to renew my yearly subscription. It can be used to get discount on monthly plan. Just listen to the last minute of their podcast :grimacing:

You can send WK an e-mail, but they offer a 20% discount.

This would be perfect! I wasn’t aware they had a podcast though. Is it Tofugu?

Yes! The Tofugu Podcast! I got the code they gave in the November episode.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.