Lifetime Sale 2020-2021: The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

You were! Good job :smiley: low level lifer gang rise up
literally rise up we need to get higher level lol

Timezone equivalent to Portland probably, the location of their HQ

2 Likes

Heeeeeey
And so I’m back. And going to have to work hard from now as I just bought the lifetime subscription.
So good luck you all :smiley: we’re all poor from now on, but we’ll get a good motivation to keep going haha.

4 Likes

Poor in money, rich in knowledge (some day, I hope…)

2 Likes

Okay… My mistake. From midnight today then! :rofl:

Few days late in posting but I too took the plunge and got lifetime too. Wanikani has been the best method for studying kanji for me so it just made sense! Here’s to a good year of Japanese study!

6 Likes

damn, I totally missed it, do they only have a sale once a year or will there be another one in 2021?
does anybody know?

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen they are once a year, always during the winter holiday time. I purchased mine last year and did not see any additional sales throughout the year, though I believe you can get sale codes for termed subscriptions from “come back, we miss you” type emails if you aren’t subscribed.

4 Likes

The countdown starts… now

10 Likes

​​​​​​​​​ :eyes:

1 Like

Already put it in my calender, so I won’t miss out again! :eyes:

1 Like

For those individuals that did/do not receive the email notification, December 20, 2021

1 Like

Also just today - sale is available as a test (but it’s a real sale) for 4 more hours:

2 Likes

The time has come and so it must be done!

1 Like

The discount isn’t being applied when I checkout for some reason :sob:

dm im being dumb lol

Just bought my lifetime membership! Thank you Wanikani and the whole team!! :heart: :dragon:

1 Like

Hey there! :durtle_hello: This thread is from last year, it’s better to post in the other thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@JenK can we get this thread locked?

3 Likes