Lifetime Sale 2020-2021: The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

InflatableCrabigator-Animation

Flap your arms or claws like you just don’t care because WaniKani Lifetime Memberships are on sale :crabigator: They’re $100 cheaper than the original price.

2020 really seems like a good time to move to Planet Kanji. This is definitely the year when the Cosmic Crabigator is on its way to pick up devoted followers (Lifetime members) and who knows if there will be another chance after this one?

Sure, prophecies aren’t always accurate and we may have been wrong about it for a few years now, but we do know for a fact this Lifetime sale starting today will end on January 6, 2021. Don’t say you weren’t warned when others are waving at you from the spaceship window :wave:

The WaniKani Lifetime sale is live today and you can head over to your Subscription Page to check it out.

• If you currently are on an active monthly or annual subscription and have days left on the plan, you will get a proration discount and your total Lifetime fee will be a bit cheaper. Go to the Subscription Page, select Lifetime, and scroll down to the bottom to see what your exact proration discount is!

If you have any questions, send us a live chat, email, or tag @Mods below!

Happy holidays and Merry Kanji Learning to you all from our team :heart:

78 Likes

First 10 characters

4 Likes

Huzzah, praise be to the Crabigator!

12 Likes

Yay!I actually have the funds for this :smiley:
Thank you so much <3

9 Likes

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOO
2020-12-16 18_41_04-fish eats from spoon - Google Search – Mozilla Firefox

32 Likes

Subscribed immediately. Time for the long journey!

15 Likes

Same! Lets do our best :smiley:

11 Likes

I did it! I’m a purple member now!

Thanks for this amazing service, I cannot imagine being able to learn kanji this easily any other way.

15 Likes

Yes! I have been waiting 3 months for this day

10 Likes

The Crabigator has gained another devout follower. Immediately jumped on this offer when I saw it!

7 Likes

7 Likes

First time I actually have enough money saved up :durtle_noice: And since I recently reset back to level 3 and want to work up my way slowly but steadily this time, getting lifetime will give me even more motivation to stick around <3

10 Likes

It’s here! :tada:

It’s not really Christmas without the Wanikani sale :relaxed:

14 Likes

Finally bit on lifetime as I will be here a while still.

5 Likes

Yay! After a few years of monthly and annual I have finally committed my soul to the Crabigator :relaxed:

7 Likes

Finally! Just got it for myself :heart: Can already feel the warmth of the Crabigator

10 Likes

Settling in for the long haul.

5 Likes

Just as the prophecy foretold. I have made my offering to the Crabigator and now await our ascendence. Normally I’d be weary about this sort of thing, but somebody told me that WaniKani is not a cult.

12 Likes

I believe my friend, that you have been misinformed about us not being a cult. But it’s a good thing. Crabigator is love, Crabigator is life. The only religion you will ever need.

11 Likes

He won’t let you go now :smiley:

5 Likes