We're back with the turtle - WaniKani Sale Starts Now until Jan.5 2022

Here we go :slight_smile: Judging from my level progress the past few months, this will be much cheaper for me than yearly :smiley:

4 Likes

Sorry, our sale is only (and has always been, so far) for Lifetime!

3 Likes

I’m on board as well, very excited about this, paid monthly until now, only made it to Level 8 today and can’t wait to continue the journey. I really appreciate WaniKani and am very grateful for it! Let’s keep going everybody! :raised_hands:t4::grin:

2 Likes

This is amazing :star_struck:

3 Likes

Epic!
Renewed my monthly subscription earlier today to get back on track with reviews, started at more than 1000. Now, I’m below 100. Now I shall do my best too keep myself going more consistently that I was finally able to get lifetime.

Thanks everyone in the WaniKani team for creating a tool which makes studying kanji fun! And thanks to the wonderful community here in the forums for always sharing good content and study tips!

2 Likes

last year there was a sale for 50% off the yearly subscription. I know thats what i bought last time.

1 Like

Hmm, the blockquote in this post says January 6th, everywhere else says 5th though so i guess that’s the real date

1 Like

The amount of lifetime users on the forum. Will be interesting to compare it when the sale is over.

13 Likes

Although I know I’ve spent much more on books, I still had to psyche myself up a little to press that final “commit” button. Thinking about having lifetime access to the forums got me the rest of the way there, though. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And edible! :yum:

3 Likes

Hey there! That was more of a bonus coupon for (usually) new users that we emailed out, not announced as a Sale with the discounted price on our subscription page like the Lifetime :sparkles:

5 Likes

No! Only for the committed to the crabigator :crab:! All hail! :grinning:

Ps- Please note this a lighthearted comment!!

2 Likes

:crab: :jp:

4 Likes

hooray! just joined the lifetime party

3 Likes

Ohhh dear Cosmic Crabigator, I made my offering to you and I’m now ready for you to take me onto your spaceship and fill my mind with lots of 漢字 :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Actually (according to me) “wanikani” is written in Japanese as 大切台.
It uses the crab’yomi pronunciations to arrive at “wanikani”.

A silly attempt at some level 3 humor!
Will the crabigator spare my soul?

5 Likes

やばいですね!
Ok let’s go!
I will be spending my lifetime for learning kanji with WaniKani😎

2 Likes

Omg, I am so excited, even if I have the lifetime membership ! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Once I finally get paid for the month, I’ll definitely be upgrading!

2 Likes

Yay purpleeee!!!

2 Likes