I have started building a new Web Application that display’s some basic statistics about your WaniKani Account since Kiko’s awesome service has suddenly went offline. I don’t have much time to work on it but I’ll try and do what I can.
- SRS Distribution.
- Level Up Time.
- Kanji progress (JLPT and Joyo)
- Estimations for Completion.
If you have any trouble using it or have any suggestions for features I’d love to hear about them =).
- Added counts for Kanji.
- Added current level time to leveling graph.
- Added projections for level completion.
- Fixed JLPT kanji list.
- Added Frequency to Kanji
- Much Lighter Unlearned Kanji
- Updated Level projection algorithm to discount particular levels if they deviate greatly from the norm. (3 month breaks etc)
- Shows next level in Level Projection.
- Brand new screen added for progress statistics.
- Levels now show expected date range.
- The Application has now been upgraded to use the v1.2 API
- WaniKani.js now caches request so its ridiculously fast after the initial load :)
- Updated the Jouyou Kanji list so that it is now up to date with Wikipedia.