WaniKani Statistics WebApp

Thank you. 

Would you please add a counter for the kanji lists? Like x/total, to count how many kanji of each level you know.

This is great! There seems to be something odd going on with the level graph, though.  My first two levels seem not to exist, and I have at least one level that seems to have taken negative days.

Thank you, this is beautiful! I love the grade-by-grade kanji breakdown.

yasmatazz said… My first two levels seem not to exist, and I have at least one level that seems to have taken negative days.
 Level 1 and 2 numbers may be wonky because of registration – this was a problem on Kiko’s site too. Check  http://wstats.herokuapp.com/ (also a nice tool, btw)  and see if you get the same numbers there. 

kiko said...
sugoida said...Wait, how do I get it to ignore levels?
You don't, what you see is simply a truncated average. As you level up, it discounts more of your slowest and fastest levels. The amount of levels ignored in the average is calculated as follows:
var offset = Math.floor((currentLevel + 4) / 10.0);
Since you're currently level 12, your offset calculates to 1, therefore your first slowest and fastest levels are removed from the average.
 Could you do this to yours? 

Wounderful work, keep it up! :smiley:

Amazingu

kimera said..
yasmatazz said... My first two levels seem not to exist, and I have at least one level that seems to have taken negative days.
 Level 1 and 2 numbers may be wonky because of registration -- this was a problem on Kiko's site too. Check  http://wstats.herokuapp.com/ (also a nice tool, btw)  and see if you get the same numbers there. 
 I don't think that's the problem.  I've never had problems with any of the other assorted statistics webapps people have developed for wanikani, the only wierd stats I've seen are this one.  As I understand it, the bug in Kiko's app was discovered to occur when the user subscribed after levelling up to level three, which does not apply in my case as I subscribed while I was still level two.  The app you linked is in line with the data from Kiko's. 

Some screenshots, for purposes of comparison:

The numbers in the second screenshot are correct, so far as I can tell.  I unlocked level 11 in March but took a break from wanikani until near the end of July and took a couple of weeks to get my review backlog down to a more managable level, so the 180 days for level 10 is correct. 

Something that would be nice would be a kind of log out button.

I messed up copy pasting my API key, and now the sites saved on the messed up API key, so I can’t put in the proper key.

Fatalis said... Something that would be nice would be a kind of log out button.

I messed up copy pasting my API key, and now the sites saved on the messed up API key, so I can't put in the proper key.
 Click on your user name at the top right corner.
nqthqn said...
Fatalis said... Something that would be nice would be a kind of log out button.

I messed up copy pasting my API key, and now the sites saved on the messed up API key, so I can't put in the proper key.
 Click on your user name at the top right corner.
 There is no such thing if you put wrong api

Just clear your cache

This is beautiful.  Thank you, good sir.

WUNDER’BAR’! ( pun intended :))

I’ve signed up for N5 for Dec1 and according to this wonderful site I’m only 5 short of all N5 kanji but according to WK i won’t be N5 level until Level 17 or somethin. huh

ありがとうございました c0n5pir4cy, much needed for my JLPT prep tracking.

For some reason 園 shows up twice on the JLPT list.
http://oi44.tinypic.com/2640zti.jpg

Edit: 府、面、宿、伝、軍、浴、夫 too, so there might be even more.

i think there is some bug in the level graph. or is it really supposed to look like this?

if so, can someone tell me how to interpret this?

argh, double post, sorry

Naryoril said... argh, double post, sorry
 No problem, more data helps =) Could you try it again now?

edit:
getting closer now, but there are still some off levels:

another edit: i emailed you my api key. i guess it’s the easiest way to test and fix it for you.

ありがとう!That should be it fixed now!

hmm… nope. the ordering is correct now, but the bars for the corresponding levels are the same

Naryoril said... hmm... nope. the ordering is correct now, but the bars for the corresponding levels are the same
 Help's if I actually push the changes live =) My sorting was a bit off.