Wanikani screenshots šŸ“ø

When your slowest level is so slow that you donā€™t have any slower than average levelsā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

Oh yeah also forgot to send this, but since my post already answered and such, it will be separate screenshot

I think I have too much ā€œread laterā€ crab pages on my tabsā€¦

4 Likes

Why?

10 Likes

It took longer than Iā€™d like to admit to get back on back on track, but weā€™re finally almost there - after this guru pileā€¦ lessons shall recommence.

Goodness gracious.

3 Likes

What script are you using to separate your radicals, kanji and vocabulary?

Here you go~

1 Like

How do you extend the partitions with radicals and such?

1 Like

Oh :poop: sorry, itā€™s this one:

4 Likes

Wow, love this, thanks for linking.

2 Likes

And lo, it came to pass, after the seventh month the 4050 review backlog was finally vanquished!

oops wasnā€™t supposed to be a reply, sorry :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Untitled
wew

Untitled
done.
fadiga

9 Likes

Do you mean this empty lineā€¦

space?
<br>

Close enough.

11 Likes

I donā€™t know how I would even handle that many reviews.

3 Likes

It took me until 11pm to do that many reviews yesterday :sob:

2 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS I DID ITTT

(Finally!! After having lost motivation for a bit, Iā€™m back on track!!!) :partying_face:

Edit:
towaitbe
:partying_face::partying_face:???

6 Likes

Three weeks now since I said Iā€™d get back on track.
Still havenā€™t done a single lesson. Too many leeches. My apprentice count was 119ā€¦ guess itā€™s time to do more reviews, aghā€¦

woah, thatā€™s a lot of gurus.
I wonder what my apprentice count is at now.

6 Likes

Capture25

My first fake burn :roll_eyes:

To picture the Kanji theyā€™re in, I call both the äø‰ and å½” radicals ā€œthreeā€ anyway, so I guess this is technically correct? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

:triumph::triumph:

2 Likes

I turned 10 mom I have 2 numbers in my age now ! ā€¦ wait no that was 10 years agoā€¦ still exciting !

ps: @Doncanor iā€™m calling the wanikani police, everything you said will be held against you, you have the right to stay silent, an advocate will be attributed to you if you so desire, cake will not be distributed, and you will be punished by getting kanji sucked out of you brain, if you cannot make it to court, well youā€™re already in court, this is a trial, please stay calm, everything will be 大äøˆå¤«

9 Likes