When you haven't used the desktop site in a while

I always do my reviews in the Tsurukame app so when I occasionally visit the desktop site I’m always greeted by these alarming large numbers

It’s a little discouraging to be confronted by all the “Master” kanji I’ve failed, but 仕方がない, amirite?

12 Likes

Wait… what? Are the reviews not syncing? Oo

1 Like

nope. not until I log into the desktop site again. kanji progress is still accurate, but wanikani just thinks I did it all in one big month-long session. I think it’s a known bug, but it’s harmless… just surprising haha

4 Likes

OMG I thought you had just done a 1349 review session for a second.
Still, 93% accuracy is great.

6 Likes

I am jealous of your accuracy.

1 Like

Does that mean all the reviews will return in a giant batch, or do you get the reviews again based on when you answered the individual item?

The latter.

2 Likes

Basically, they’ve been doing reviews through the phone, and all the reviews summaries got added together. Once OP visits the website through the desktop, all those summaries are displayed as a very big one.

3 Likes

I think my eyeballs just popped out of their sockets and rolled around on the floor momentarily.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.