Wanikani screenshots 📸

what is this, level one? 8 hours? :triumph:

this is what I get for doing all of my lessons at the same time lol

3 Likes

My longest WaniKani Session ever. All these reviews plus the 130ish lessons this morning and 30 some reviews to unlock the level meant I spent the better part of four hours on it. Which means less than a 20 minute break until I get my first review from some of this morning’s lessons.

These short levels are willing trying to break me of my habit of always doing all my lessons reviews that are available in one sitting.

4 Likes

Hello,
what is this app? I want to challenge with you too! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s this userscript:

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

250daily

Welcome to level 5 I guess
(though I know that’s probably not a lot, but it’s still a jump up)

2 Likes

Let me guess… all lessons done in 1 go? :stuck_out_tongue:

well yeah, I only had about 25 apprentice items, so why not :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

#JustWKThings

4 Likes

That doesn’t happen often.

Okay, that doesn’t happen at all. With 10 to go I was already super stressed to keep the streak going :joy:

5 Likes

uh…

ok sure

12 Likes

Oh wow, really weird. I wonder which radicals they are

1 Like

Came back after a 3 month (or more??) hiatus :woozy_face:
Yesterday:

Today:

Feeling pretty proud :sunglasses::partying_face:
Mostly thanks to the mighty tsurukame app :bowing_woman:t2::bowing_woman:t2:

5 Likes

I’m part-way to my goal of beating my longest streaaaaakkk! :cowboy_hat_face:
Just gotta keep this up forever! :open_mouth:

8 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m finally back on my reviews after over 90 days of vacation mode. I came back to 400+ reviews (let things slide a bit before accepting that I needed vacation mode) and decided to reset to 40 from 43 because honestly those ones didn’t stick very well due to school being hugely time and brain consuming.

But I’m on spring break so, after chipping away for 2 days, I’m down to zero reviews in the queue! Haha!

8 Likes

Whaaaaat? I didn’t realize I was this close to leveling up??? I’m pretty sure I was only at 63% this morning! I did some reviews on the train, but I didn’t even finish the session!
Oh man, this means I reached one of my “Japanese March Study Madness!!” goals! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

1/60 levels complete :smiley:

10 Likes

Are youths dull?

7 Likes

my dad asked me if i wanted tea or coffee while i was doing reviews lol

23 Likes

12 Likes

I just failed to burn a bunch of items (8) and somehow it was my first fail for all of them.

2 Likes