[Userscript] Review Answer Streak

:warning: This is a third-party script/app and is not created by the WaniKani team. By using this, you understand that it can stop working at any time or be discontinued indefinitely.

Review Answer Streak

This script is inspired by Wanikani Improve, which features the exact same display. Not sure if that script is still working or not, but I wanted something that is maintained and works with undo scripts. I think it also works well as a standalone script.

What does it do?

It tracks your answers and keeps a streak count going for how many times you have answered correctly in a row. It also keeps track of your record.

The 4 in this image is the current streak, (12) is the record.

Available at

→ My Place ←

11 Likes

I have too many leeches for this :sob:

2 Likes

Could still be fun to try to beat your high score!

1 Like

Me in real time trying to beat my high score of 1

Edit: Can someone please let me know how i can have the gif play on a loop? The grind to beat a high score of one doesn’t end so quick

3 Likes

I am blocking 3rd party javascript, tenor.com included.

Then could you please tell me the best way to post loopable gifs? I’m new to posting here so idk what that means @omoide. Thank you!

The link alone usually works fine, but Tenor gifs are a bit special sometimes. Maybe try finding gifs somewhere else 251446983644938240

1 Like

Got it! Thank you guys!

Arguing from the posts in this thread this script might not be used by many, but I personally like it a lot to motivate myself. The recent WK UI changes made it break spaces in a weird way, so I’ll post a fix below:

On line 41, change

<div class="count quiz-statistics__item-count-text">0 (0)</div>

to

<div class="count quiz-statistics__item-count-text" style="white-space: nowrap;">0 (0)</div>

Thanks! I thought I had fixed that, but maybe I only did in the version baked into Reorder Omega

1 Like

This should now be fixed!

1 Like

A new round of reviews sometimes starts with more than 0 streaks. Btw. this script really keeps me motivated.

1 Like

Yep, your streak persists between sessions

1 Like

Oh, thats a feature not a bug :wink:

1 Like