Is there a streak plugin?

Im looking to know if there are any plugins for PC wanikani that count a streak of correct answers for you and resets at zero if you get any wrong

and im not talking about just a dimpy little counter in the top right corner of the screen or whatever; that would just be plain, and not motivating enough to keep the streak going.
im looking for a counter that counts correct answers like a fighting game would count the hits of a combo. Im looking for one where you can FEEL the streak going, something that gets you motivated to not mess up the streak and keep the correct kanji answers flowing
and when you mess up on a particularly long streak the plugin makes the website yell ā€œC-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERā€ to let you know that you messed up
after you finish your reviews you could be able to see your highest streak for that review session and your highest one overall

if something like that already exists a link to it would be nice, and if it doesnt exist, someone should make a plugin like that. I know I would ASAP.

A simpleĀ review combo streakĀ userscript like this might be a good idea! ^^

if it could somehow carry over to new review sessions that would be handy.

If you become dissapointed that you broke a review streak, then it might help solidifyĀ the kanji/vocab that screwed up your streak with the despair you get from screwing it up, so it matters even more that you remember it next time.

I like it a lotx10

SupahMamaLuigi said...
and im not talking about just a dimpy little counter in the top right corner of the screen or whatever; that would just be plain, and not motivating enough to keep the streak going.
 Not sure if you're referring to it here, but there already exists a script that does this. Unfortunately it's just a little counter in the top right corner, like you said. (/t/WaniKani-Improve-222-ā€”-faster-and-smarter-reviews/2858/100). It also does a million other things you might not want.

I understand why you would want to have some visual reference to a streak, but you seem to imply that having a streak and not wanting to break it will somehow enhance your memory? My worry is that, if the streak counter is too flashy/"motivating", ppl will cheat (ignore script or looking up answer) because they don't want to break it. Have you given any thought to that?

EDIT: you indeed caught my attention on the request thread. Missed this when originally posted

1 Like

if other people use this and want to cheat themselves out of actually learning things then thatā€™s their problem, as i want to use it legitimately.Ā 
and what iā€™m trying to get at with the streak is when i donā€™t know something, and break a good streak with a kanji/vocab that i didnā€™t know, then i would go like ā€œok i REALLY need to know this one so this doesnā€™t happen againā€, which might make things better. I honestly donā€™t know because apparently the exact thing iā€™m asking for doesnā€™t necessarily exist.