The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Note to self

My dashboard is currently ugly. Many critical items. I won’t level up sooner. And no IGNORE button.

Level 33 0/0 : Jan 5th, 2020.
Level 34 0/0 : Jan 18th, 2020.

6 Likes

One year later
Hey! Didn’t level, kept up with reviews without doing the last radical lessons, so I am back, with a streak of 31/31 :rofl:
Never missed a level, just took my sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet time on this one =P

They even changed the layout! Te level is no longer displayed nice and big up on top O_o

12 Likes

If you’d like to have the level displayed again, there’s a script for that! https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/383374-wanikani-dashboard-level

1 Like

Yay! Script! THANK YOU! =D

7 Likes

bild

Happened on level 31 too :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Failed to manage 0/0 for level 37, but finally managed it for level 38.

7 Likes

How can I get this graph? in my dashboard there is only the " so and so many reviews in the next hour/day etc" and the progress bar… I would like to have a graph like that one :grinning:

1 Like

If you mean the timeline graph, I’m pretty sure that’s from the “ultimate timeline” script :slight_smile: I feel a bit lazy at the moment, but you can probably find it pretty easily if you use the search feature on the forums :slight_smile: (or maybe someone else will link it for you)

Edit: I’m less lazy now:

4 Likes

Level 14 0/0 before leveling up in few day! :smiley:

7 Likes

Forgive the lesson count, but my classes start again in 2 days and I’m determined to get my reviews down to 0 before then :triumph: doing all my enlightened and mastered things already got me down from ~1500 to ~900 so its really just apprentice and guru stuff now.

Lend me your power 0/0 people!

tenor

10 Likes

Ohh! That’s the spirit! :star_struck: 頑張って!You can do this! :sparkles::fire:

Just don’t do all your lessons at once :laughing: Take your time with those :3

4 Likes

I usually hit 0 - 0 in the middle of each level, when the radicals arent gurued yet, but I have finished all my lessons. It is so satisfying <3 Skjermbilde (88)

7 Likes

oh wow, thank you!!!
that looks complicated though, I’m bad with computers -.-"
i thought it would just be something in the settings :sweat_smile:
thanks a lot though, I’ll give my best :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I haven’t done vocab lessons since level 15 >.<

1 Like

I recommend going back and doing vocab. Learning kanji in isolation will not help your word recognition as time goes on. You’ll learn several symbols in isolation and then not know when to sense when to expect them, or how to perceive their usage in compounds. Also, it adds a few more neuron connections into how you see the kanji, deepening it further. Not going up in levels for a while will be worth it.

4 Likes

Yup, I plan on working on the old vocab after I’ve gotten all the old kanji to at least Guru II, since most vocab uses onyomi. I don’t think I’ll put leveling up on pause, but instead start doing new vocab alongside kanji and play catch-up with the level 15-22 vocab along the way

6 Likes

Congrats on making it through the late twenties - they were sticky for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Been there, done that, ended up having to reset! D=
Be warned, though it is tempting, getting the vocab is more important than reaching the next level :wink:

6 Likes

Level 14. My speed on the levels is considerably slow, but I am still proud to be able to share another 0/0 pic.

11 Likes