The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Wahoo! Congrats and good work!! :smile:

3 Likes

I’m going to savor and make the most of this 0/0 time especially while I’m still in the pleasant levels… :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Level 7 was fast! I was greete with 99 lessons at the end of t though, pretty tough, I feel like level 8 will be hard.

7 Likes

Screenshot_104

I forgot to take one for level 29 :confused: but all is good because I’m really hyped for being halway there!

8 Likes

I stepped away from the computer for an hour to make dinner and this email was waiting for me when I got back.

5 Likes

Here’s for 15! 5 more until I’m back where I reset.

11 Likes

:handshake: recently reached halfway

3 Likes

Haha, not in my wildest dream, Oshin.

2 Likes

Level 22!

13 Likes

Level 35

heh, forgot to record Level 33 (I think? I don’t remember what happned) and decided to take a break from lessons on Level 34. So my perfect streak is ruined :c
But yay for sanity

13 Likes

I’m (mostly) still doing the thing!

I keep getting tripped up on weekends and not quite bottoming out the reviews, but I’m moving forward steadily. I should be 44 here in a few hours.

Onward!

10 Likes

First level of Paradise: turns out it’s a fast level*! So unprepared for this >.<

*it was once, became not, and since has become one again

6 Likes

Finally caught up

9 Likes

a few days late but I finally got that 0 !!

Screen Shot 2020-01-24 at 2.27.21 PM

7 Likes

been taking my time this time around, but i think i’ll speed up a little come spring.

8 Likes

mess in learning at level 6 backfired :rocket: and ruined level 31 ‘nothing for 24h’. instead, there was nice 666 burn event :fire:

back with cleared field on level 32:

for those who want to know what was after that...

so that, choose for yourself: do it in batches spreading over the time or play in game ‘nothing’ and ‘over-thing’…

just to make it worse, the column with 8 apprentices represents level-up. (and 66 new items of level 33 to be added to the flow with couple of reviews for item…)

getting :cold_sweat: for fast levels…

6 Likes

it’s been a while…

9 Likes

Last time I achieved this performance was at approximately lv 6. It’s been a while :slight_smile:

12 Likes

7 Likes

満点

You won’t see this very often.

5 Likes