The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Thanks, meow! Now I’m curious about how much time I actually spend per item on average, since that has smol breaks included :thinking:

1 Like

That’s 9 second per single review (assuming few and therefore negligible radicals)

Also interestingly, I got 18 seconds per item with a random calculation as well (using 15 minutes and 50 reviews). Which is still 9 seconds per single review. So it’s a common speed.
Although I wouldn’t be able to do 200 without breaks…after ~60 reviews my brain gives up and I start making mistakes. I guess people who have gone through the Styx and the rest of hell have gained some sort of immunity :joy:

1 Like

(Hey, we haven’t gotten to Durtle Hell yet, it is only going to get worse from now on :eyes:)

I guess I have gotten used to the longer review sessions :slightly_smiling_face: I do get items wrong all the time, I just quickly type whatever I think the answer is and move on. Whether I get the item wrong 2 times or 8 or 15 times, it doesn’t matter, I’ll learn it eventually. That’s what SRS is for. And that’s how I stopped caring about the red screens and accuracy.

Btw, I tried taking the time while reviewing 15 kanji last night, and on average I used 5 seconds per single review :eyes: #GottaGoFast

1 Like

level7

Six in a row! Level 6 was not that tough, could have gone a tad faster if not for one or two silly mistakes on kanjis, but rather pleased on how everything is just according to keikaku

keikaku

Translator’s note: keikaku means plan

8 Likes

Errrr merrrr geeerd … it’s been a while … :confetti_ball:

9 Likes

Can’t… stop. me. now…

8 Likes

Wow it’s been a year since I posted in this thread. Let’s see if I can beat my own record. Here’s the first one, level 14. See ya all at level 15, hopefully.

Screenshot_20200115_131223

9 Likes

Hard to call it a streak anymore, but I guess getting to 0/0, not being at 0/0, is the real goal of this thread

8 Likes

Always try and get to 0/0 and I have OCD about it. Had a few slack days and reviews hit 400+ but powered through and got it down. Easier to do it when you know the kanji beforehand, but I cannot imagine coming back from a 500+ review with first-sight fresh exposure getting like >70%. Also maintaining my streak 111 days and counting…

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 17.09.35

EDIT - does the leech count, count as part of the 0/0 too? lol

7 Likes

0 0 After a long Recovery

7 Likes

Level 21 :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Level 36, up 6 from my last post.

6 Likes

Last level of Hell!! :scream:

9 Likes

I wonder, did anyone else notice that the border of the “Levels” box curved inwards on the left? It was bothering me so much

5 Likes

Yes, but I got used to it. So it was your script all along :laughing:

3 Likes

When I first made the Dashboard Level script I thought it would be too small to notice so I didn’t do anything about it, and I actually don’t notice it on the dashboard itself, but every time someone posted in this thread it was as though they were taunting me.

2 Likes

@Kumirei Are you secretly Crabigator :crabigator: ? :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, but I thought “Kis” was a pronoun only for Crabigator :crabigator:, and not for everyone else that might be kanjisexual :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I must admit I didn’t notice, despite all the screenshots. Well fixed, though! It looks very pretty now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Note to self

My dashboard is currently ugly. Many critical items. I won’t level up sooner. And no IGNORE button.

Level 33 0/0 : Jan 5th, 2020.
Level 34 0/0 : Jan 18th, 2020.

6 Likes