The 0/0 Streak Challenge

00lvl2

I cheated, I just reset my account to level 2. xD

Was at 17 with 800+ reviews and I don’t remember how many lessons because I wasn’t even looking at those, but every time I tried to catch up I’d burn out after a few days and end up not coming back for a couple months, so I figured I needed to do something drastic to get back into it. Hopefully this works!

11 Likes

Might be worth another shot but then if you don’t enjoy it don’t force it I guess. Coffee makes the whole process a lot easier for me.

2 Likes

I think I’m the only human that is unaffected by coffee :frowning: I drink a liter and the only result is a bad stomachache.

8 Likes

No, you’re ok, I know loads of people like that. I drink a liter every morning (Swedish) and it’s mostly just cause I looooove the taste.

3 Likes

Level 26
imagen

I’m burning out :expressionless:

10 Likes

6 Likes

Slow down! You have lifetime membership. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

helpful advice!

When I was an exchange student in Sweden I was baffled by the amount of coffee Swedes drank per day. For my self I usually drink one mug during breakfast and one in the afternoon and this gets me back to a level where I can work properly :laughing:

2 Likes

Heh, I’m not Swedish, but I like coffee a lot nevertheless :sweat_smile:
I’ve visited Sweden once though - and it was great! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Depends on what kind of coffee. Grocery store coffee (Hills Bros., Maxwell House etc.) does nothing for me. Starbucks gives me a buzz sometimes though–first time I had it I was like wow, so this is what people experience when they talk about coffee perking them up. It was an awesome boost to mood/productivity, but if I drink it too much then it doesn’t work anymore…I have to save it for when I really need it.

8 Likes

It truly is ridiculous. Coffee is supposed to have some health benefits but I’m starting to believe that overconsumption of coffee will be my cause of death.

Screenshot_20180530-213741
It’s good to be back.

11 Likes

First post - Been staying on top of things and 0/0-ing every day for the past few weeks!

10 Likes

:sparkles: level 45! missed 0/0 for the last level, but that’s okay.

14 Likes

Completely missed checking in for 25, but here I am… 26!

11 Likes

Getting this in before the next wave of reviews come!

I don’t know how you guys can stay on top of things but seeing all these zeroes give me ample motivation sometimes.
It also helps that I do not have the leech training script on my work computer. Hehehe…he… hehhhh…>_<

16 Likes

What plugin is that for review analytics? :eyes::eyes::eyes: