The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Might be worth another shot but then if you don’t enjoy it don’t force it I guess. Coffee makes the whole process a lot easier for me.

2 Likes

I think I’m the only human that is unaffected by coffee :frowning: I drink a liter and the only result is a bad stomachache.

8 Likes

No, you’re ok, I know loads of people like that. I drink a liter every morning (Swedish) and it’s mostly just cause I looooove the taste.

3 Likes

Level 26
imagen

I’m burning out :expressionless:

10 Likes

6 Likes

Slow down! You have lifetime membership. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

helpful advice!

When I was an exchange student in Sweden I was baffled by the amount of coffee Swedes drank per day. For my self I usually drink one mug during breakfast and one in the afternoon and this gets me back to a level where I can work properly :laughing:

2 Likes

Heh, I’m not Swedish, but I like coffee a lot nevertheless :sweat_smile:
I’ve visited Sweden once though - and it was great! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Depends on what kind of coffee. Grocery store coffee (Hills Bros., Maxwell House etc.) does nothing for me. Starbucks gives me a buzz sometimes though–first time I had it I was like wow, so this is what people experience when they talk about coffee perking them up. It was an awesome boost to mood/productivity, but if I drink it too much then it doesn’t work anymore…I have to save it for when I really need it.

8 Likes

It truly is ridiculous. Coffee is supposed to have some health benefits but I’m starting to believe that overconsumption of coffee will be my cause of death.

It’s good to be back.

11 Likes

First post - Been staying on top of things and 0/0-ing every day for the past few weeks!

10 Likes

:sparkles: level 45! missed 0/0 for the last level, but that’s okay.

14 Likes

Completely missed checking in for 25, but here I am… 26!

11 Likes

Getting this in before the next wave of reviews come!

I don’t know how you guys can stay on top of things but seeing all these zeroes give me ample motivation sometimes.
It also helps that I do not have the leech training script on my work computer. Hehehe…he… hehhhh…>_<

16 Likes

What plugin is that for review analytics? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

It’s Ultimate Timeline

You might want to have a look at this list for other stuffs

5 Likes