Re Zero book club home thread

I don’t think we need to change the pace. ^^

I believe @Jaiced is currently catching up, @Naphthalene will catch up in a day or so when they decide to, and @Ditto20 is a pretty fast reader when they’ve got the time to spare… Unless any of them want to slow down I think the current pace is ok.

Now if you wanted to put in the effort to include a short one liner of what a week’s reading was about… :wink:

3 Likes

Ok then, if everyone is okay with it.

Not sure I get what you mean by that.

I mean it’s just my impression. ^^

A lot of the recent threads have been pretty empty. For one that’s of course because some people are still behind and can’t comment yet, but for the ones ahead I assume like me they forget what a specific week was about since there’s no context if no one commented yet.

I’ve been thinking of taking notes with the next book I read. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yeah I started to try commenting on every week. I forgot last week. I should prob put more effort into it.
I also just remebered I need to make the after reading discussion thread :flushed:

1 Like

I’ll make more of an effort too… Starting book 11. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’d remembered this wrong. :open_mouth: Seems I’ve got a bit more 余裕 than I thought!

1 Like

I have so many feelings about this! I’ve been taking notes so I’ll have something to say when the time comes, but I’d really like to do that now! And talk with others about it and their impressions. This really is a major downside to reading ahead. :sob:

72% through vol 11, end of chapter 4 spoilers

Subaru just got his 2nd trial qualifications I think. The snow rabbits happened, everyone died and then- Was everything before this - part of the trial? Did it really happen? Was there no shinimodori this last loop?

3 Likes

I know I’m kinda late but Only 2 person voted for the speed and it’s pefect equality soooooo… How about we keep same speed with no break week since it seem the most inbetween we have. I know that a lot of people are either too fast or too slow so they don’t vote but I don’t exactly want to decide these kind of thing alone. I feel like a dictator when I do that. Unless that’s what you want.

• I accept the speed proposal
  • I refuse the speed proposal

0 voters

You all know how the club is going so I don’t think anyone will be lost if I don’t put the first week today. I will do something about as fast as possible sorry for the inconvenience

I feel bad voting since not reading along at the moment. :sweat_smile: but I understand that you don’t want to just decide.

Just one question for clarity. Is this vote just for the next book? Or a change for all the books until further polling?

1 Like

Next book. I poll for every book to match our current interest/speed

Same for me.

1 Like

So since no one voted I assumed no one minds if I just go with it then?

@mrahhal can I ask you again to make us a schedule, please. The same speed as last time so 6 weeks, please. Sorry for the short notice

Thank you

2 Likes

I’d guess so. :see_no_evil:

Seem like @mrahhal is busy. Is there someone else with a physical book that would like to do the reading schedule? I would do it if I could but I don’t have the physical book. It’s basically 6 weeks for the book.(around 50 pages per week) If not one can or want to do it I can just put one week per chapter. The week will be very unequal and we will only have 5 chapters for 6 weeks but I will throw a break week in it. Btw we can consider this week a break week since I wasn’t able to get the week out in time. Sorry if you started reading but we will start week 1 next week.

Just wondering because there is not a lot of respond how many of you are seeing this message?

• I read the message
  • Hey a poll
  • click click

0 voters

I put a poll to know how many of you are reading this because I feel like no one saw what I write. I just want to know how many are reading these.

Sorry for the incovenience see you next week.

4 Likes

Hey, it’s been a while. I’m not having a very good month but I’m back. I’ll get to the schedule today no worries.

1 Like

FYI. Things went just a bit different. Volume 12 was finished in the 2nd to last episode. The last episode adapts ~first chapter of volume 13.

It’s really hard not to talk about all of this… I’ll try to stay away for now.

1 Like

リゼロ 10:
1: End of chapter 1 part 5, page 64 (51 pages)
2: End of chapter 2 part 5, page 116 (50 pages)
3: End of chapter 3 part 2, page 155 (39 pages)
4: End of chapter 4 part 3, page 209 (54 pages)
5: End of chapter 4, page 257 (47 pages)
6: End of chapter 5, page 320 (60 pages)
Average: 50.1 pages

I strongly recommend not looking at the colored illustrations in the start of the book if you can help it. They spoil way too much sometimes. I actually always hide both the colored illustrations and the chapter titles until I finish the book for every new volume. Makes for a much better experience in my opinion, at least for people who prefer to be in the dark.

6 Likes

Thank you for the schedule. Hope your months get better

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay volume 10 is out

3 Likes

Since this is the last week of volume 10 here are the usual poll + bonus.

Since this is chrismas I just wanted to know if people wanted to a break next week. A lot of people probably won’t have time or want to read during all the festivities. unless like me you have no socia… I mean unless like me you can do both.

• A week break for Chrismas
  • No break week for Chrismas

0 voters

Would you read book 11 with the book club?

• Yes
  • Already read it
  • Already started it but not finished
  • No
  • Yes but later

0 voters

What would be a good speed? (P.S break week is the Chrismas one)

• Faster with a break week
  • Faster no break week
  • Same speed with break week
  • Same speed no break week

0 voters

I hope you will be there to read Volume 11 with the book club

3 Likes